cash out question

• Maryna25
      Maryna25
      Bronze
      Hello!
      I recieved a 50$ no deposit bonus via your page and now I'm wondering, when can I cah out? I have earned some money with those 50$ so can anyone tell me what are the conditions concerning cash out? Thanks!
  • 12 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      In order to cash out you need to clear 1st your bonus (5000 ranked hands)

so sad to see people like you register at PS just to cash out (no offense)
    • Maryna25
      Maryna25
      Bronze
      why would I be offended? But I earned something and I need the money why is that so crazy? Besides, I play only sit'n'goes and doing that I can't clear a single raked hand (and I need 5000, so that is never going to happen) so I'd like to check out some poker rooms that make playing s'n'g worth while, concerning earning bonuses etc. Besides,I really had no idea that I can't EVER clear my bonus by playing s'n'goes on PartyPoker when I registered on PS, and that is my specialty, unlike ring games which I'm not very good at.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Maryna25,

First of all i would like to welcome you here at PokerStrategy.

There are some things i would like to tell ya.

First of all, like vladnz said already you can only cash out when you have cleared the 5000 raked hand bonus.

You are saying that SNG's are your speciality, so perhaps you are interested in our coaching with HoRRoR. He is a top SNG player(playing the highest SNG limits) and his coaching is in general on Thursday. I mean now that you are a Bronze Member here for the next 4 weeks - why not benefit from it. It is of course for free like everything here.

And perhaps now that you recognized that you can not cash out you would like to play some NL cash games. Just read a little in our NL cash games area. I don't know a lot about ya. But perhaps there is still something to learn. every SNG player will tell you that NL cash game practice will sharpen your skills for the early blind levelns in SNG's. Especially when you are not playing the Speed SNG's and when you are not relying that heavily on the ICM (Independent Chip Model).

You see we created a win-win situation here. In my and also in the opinion of our other top players to start with SNG's right away when you are a beginner is not the smartest move you can do. It will cost you some practice to play some successful.

The quiz you passed is just a test to select the persons we want to give $50 (plus the $100 bonus). The money is of course only given away for people who want to play poker without ever investing own money. So i hope you understand our business concept. That is also the reason why you can not simply cash out.

I hope you understand.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      The whole point of PS is that your game improves ??? by studing the literature and putting it in to practice !!! I started in feb and my game has improved so much and I started on the micro limits in fixed ring games and moved up through the levels I'm now playing 15/30c and have only 1000 raked hands left to clear my bonus which I will do this wk !!! and guess what I won't be cashing out !!! I have $110 dollars now and the way I'm heading I should have $250 next sunday including my $100 bonus. I also have a 130 PP which means I'm silver Level as of the next update !!! So my advice to you would be folow my path ... Improve and you'll be cashing out a lot more than $50 dolars.... Pokerstratgy is here to help you make money from playing poker so use the knowledge there providing !!!
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by willfox
      The whole point of PS is that your game improves ??? by studing the literature and putting it in to practice !!! I started in feb and my game has improved so much and I started on the micro limits in fixed ring games and moved up through the levels I'm now playing 15/30c and have only 1000 raked hands left to clear my bonus which I will do this wk !!! and guess what I won't be cashing out !!! I have $110 dollars now and the way I'm heading I should have $250 next sunday including my $100 bonus. I also have a 130 PP which means I'm silver Level as of the next update !!! So my advice to you would be folow my path ... Improve and you'll be cashing out a lot more than $50 dolars.... Pokerstratgy is here to help you make money from playing poker so use the knowledge there providing !!!
      This is a post that brings a smile on to my face.

bug thanks for that comment, willfox
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      In order to cash out you need to clear 1st your bonus (5000 ranked hands)

so sad to see people like you register at PS just to cash out (no offense)
      and of course thx to you vladnz, i appreciate your loyality
      i am glad you are here
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      After reading my last two posts, i have to smile a bit.

Other people might think crazy shit about me but anyway i am glad that we have a really nice community around here.

With a really good climate.
    • Maryna25
      Maryna25
      Bronze
      thanks guys for friendly advices, but i have to be honest and tell you that I'm kind of scared playing cash games, I know it may sound silly. But I play cah games too tight in fear of loosing my whole buy in and i don't won't to buy in for 5$ because that way you just can't make most of your game, but situations where you have AA and someone flops two pairs or a set or you have top pair top kicker but someone is foolish enough to call a big preflop raise with K4 while I have AK and a king and a four comes on flop... It's scary, things like that happen to me on s'n'goes as well but you can't lose 40$ in just one hand :) , I hope you can understand me to some extent, I just wanted to tell you about my fear maybe you can help me :D because I do want to improve my cash game, really! My every bankroll was build up a lot by playing s'n'goes only to suffer a big downswing when I try the ring games. :tongue: :tongue:
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually i don't know how to help you but if played right NL cash games are the not so swingy like SNG's.

I can understand you "scared money" is always a problem. So you should perhaps just use a tight bankroll management.

I mean this is of course your choice.

I would recommend to give NL cash games a try. visit the coachings next week and perhaps learn something new.

I mean now you have $50 on partypoker - so you have nothing to loose.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      You are afraid to lose your entire buy-in in 1 hand.
      I'll give you some thoughts why you shouldnt be:

1) if you use good bankroll management, than you just CANT be scared to lose it all, since its only a small part of what you have
      2) with the good BR management, your buy-in in a cashgame will be about the same as a buyin for a SNG
      3) in a SNG you can lose your entire buyin aswell in 1 hand! even worse: you have to play more hands in order to get profit (and not lose your buyin)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I don't think that 20 buy ins is actually considered good BR management for sngs, but you're gambling either way, just make sure you have an edge. You should probably try short stacking as you're so often short in any sort of tournament.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maryna25
      thanks guys for friendly advices, but i have to be honest and tell you that I'm kind of scared playing cash games, I know it may sound silly. But I play cah games too tight in fear of loosing my whole buy in and i don't won't to buy in for 5$ because that way you just can't make most of your game, but situations where you have AA and someone flops two pairs or a set or you have top pair top kicker but someone is foolish enough to call a big preflop raise with K4 while I have AK and a king and a four comes on flop... It's scary, things like that happen to me on s'n'goes as well but you can't lose 40$ in just one hand :) , I hope you can understand me to some extent, I just wanted to tell you about my fear maybe you can help me :D because I do want to improve my cash game, really! My every bankroll was build up a lot by playing s'n'goes only to suffer a big downswing when I try the ring games. :tongue: :tongue:
      Exactly what Howard said.

WE have an interesting beginners strategy for NL cash games

The shortstack strategy.

It is a great way especially when you are worried about your stack.

Actually it is perfect for you Maryna.

I would say give it a try

Best regards,
      Stefan