This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BSS 2NL non showdown.

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Hello,

I played No Limit SH on NL2 and NL5(with BSS I don't like SSS). But could not really beat it. with ups and downs I rarely lost or won money at the end of the day. On a bad day I lost $20 on NL5 and I wanted to play DoN's to win my money back and now i am really back at the begin. my BR is the same as a month ago.

Because a server restart I was unable today unable to play SnG so I thought I try to play the full ring table (9 persons) and made $5 in 1 hour with 1 table ( I know this say nothing about my game). I have some questions about it. On the forum I read much people on this limit have a negative non showdon winning. Like 80% (this was also at SH)of my hands that I win are non showdown winnings is this a leak? because much callers on the micro limits and my flop bet is 2/3 the most people fold (and if they don't do it they fold on the turn or the river). Are the strategies here basic - silver only based on SSS or are they also usefull forr BSS like than I really aim on this articles.

Before the Flop - The Basics
      Before the Flop - When do You Raise?
      Before the Flop - When There Was a Raise Before You
      On the Flop - The Basics
      On the Flop - When to play Aggressively
      On the Flop – When to Play Passively
      On the Turn – Theory
      On the Turn – Theory Put to Practice
      On the River - Theory
      On the River - Theory Put to Practice
      Bet types - why do you bet?
      Bet sizes - how much do you bet?