Just something i was wondering

• gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Do any of you full tilt players, play down at the micro level of NL5 but at the deep stack tables.. which i realy prefer at moment with my bankroll.. As you can buyin with like $10.. Just interested if there is anyone else grinding away at the low end?
  • 5 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I'm a full tilt player xD

You will see me on NL2 don't come play with me >_<!!!!

Lol jk.

I never play deep stack i prefer to play against 20 BI stack than against deep stacked due to severe downswing which got me psycologically crazy :P
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Crazy i just did a name search on you.. 16 tables nice.. im only up to 2 tables.. sometimes 3 no where near 16 lol
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Lol where where did you find this info xD ?

U saw how much i lost playing SSS T_T?

I lost 80$ from original starting capital then 40$ rakeback and 100$ biggest bonus ever lol = $220 playing SSS.I don't think i lost all those because of the number of table i play.Was strictly playing SSS T_T but lost all those.

Today was my 1st day playing BSS on Nl2 got 10$ about 4k hand?

SSS truly don't suit me i think.

If i play just 2 - 4 table i can't focus lol i watch tv as the speed of the table is too low >_<

playing 16 table i play risk free and focus more xD

For me it easier to play 16 table than 2 table.

I'm not the patient type so will play too much hand and will call every raise if i play only 2-4 table lol.

Ps : Today was the first time i won on full tilt lol
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Yeah im not one for SSS.

One day i will be able to concerntrate on 16 one day :D
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you are playing on the deep stack tables ie 200 bb then please read up on some strategy as the play can and should be very different.
      The odds on some preflop cards change like set mining in a 3 bet pot is now or should be prfitable where in a 100bb game it is not...unless you are both deep.

I would search around get a good knowlege and yes hit the deep stack tables, I would expect to see a few regs even at the lower levels. There will be lots of fish that dont understand proper strategy for deep stack play.

Good luck at the tables