Hi =D

• Skeat
      Hi, I'm from Germany.

Got my starting capital, started loosing it, then I stopped playing, started reading and re-reading the articles until I understood them and could actually explain then to someone.

Recently got "The Poker Mindset" and "Harrington on Hold'em 1" to read, pretend to make a summary once I'm done reading them.

Loving this site, the only thing that turned me down a bit is no rakeback, but at least I get to read those articles, which improve my play and make up for it.

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Skeat, good to have you join PokerStrategy,

I've already seen you active in the forums, but good to see you introduce yourself to all the other members :P

There are different forms of rakeback, not just actual rakeback like issued on Full Tilt, Cake etc.

Bonuses and other promotions can also be very profitiable and effectively provide you with an amount of your rake back over a given time. Different platforms offer different promotions and rewards and all pretty much balance up over time.

I'm liking your mindset to the learning process, good on you, I just wish I was as motivated and had time or made time to do the same. Keep it up :)

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,