bronze/silver/gold rankings

• benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      i started with your excellent site through partypoker and achieved silver status quickly.unfortunately i had some problems with the inerface and now play on pokerstars and full tilt.i now see that i have been downgraded to bronze status.my question is can i regain my silver status and eventually gold with these sites as i dont want to play on partypoker anymore?.or perhaps another site?.i love your site so if theres any way i can advance up rankings please let me know. thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi benem75,

Thanks for the kind words, yeah we all love the site, it's a great community too.

You can only continue to earn PokerStrategy points (which improve your status) on linked accounts started via the PokerStrategy link. Unfortunately accounts with poker platforms you held prior to joining PokerStrategy cannot be retracked and you will not earn points there.

There are however lots of other poker platforms that have a first deposit bonus sign up through PokerStrategy, if you wanted to play on one (or more) of them alongside your PokerStars/Full Tilt. These would earn you PokerStrategy points.

Good luck with your Silver/Gold progression, we wish you every success. If you need further clarification on any aspect, just shout :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      thank you for your promt reply.i have just joined ladbrokes poker using the link on pokerstrategy.there was no requirement for a bonus code so i am just wondering if i need to notify you in any way so i can start aquiring points towards silver level,or was simply registering using your link enough? thanks benem75
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

Yes, for Ladbrokes there isn't a code as such, you just need to follow the instructions provided, which basically means deleting any previous cookies (from possible previous visits to the Ladbroke website) and then using the link provided to download and install the software. Don't forget to include your screen name on the profile settings page as indicated.

As long as you have followed these guidelines, you should be fine. Your PokerStrategy points will appear on your home page, but allow a few days for them to be fully tracked through from Ladbrokes.

Any problems, give support a shout using the ticketing system, but please do allow a few days for the tracking first ;)

Best regards,

Bart