Question about Lifetime StrategyPoints

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello friends.
      Maybe this question already exists somewhere on forums, but I am bit in hurry, so I will post my own:
      I ve signed up at pokerstrategy, passed the quiz, signed up to full tilt poker and recived 50$ bonus.
      Soon after start playing I created account on pokerstars and made a deposit.
      I ve also placed my pokerstars name on my profile here on pokerstrategy.com.
      Now I wonder will I recieve my Lifetime StrategyPoints when I play on pokerstars also or just playing on full tilt, where I recieved my 50$ bonus?

Regads
  • 6 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      For full tilt you will get your SP by generating rake.

For Poker star :

If you registered by putting the marketing point pokerstrategy.com-reveng you get SP.

Else

You don't get SP and no solution to make your poker star account tracked by Poker strategy

And

For every poker room you register with poker strategy promotion code which is mainly PSVIP for most site you will get tracked by poker strategy and will get SP.For all detailed poker rooms and promotion code please refer to : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Conclusion

You can register in all poker site which are tracked by PS you will get SP as long as you put their promotion code.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      I would like to nominate Cpwpoker for "best, most helpful and informative reply" award :f_love:
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      I would like to nominate Cpwpoker for "best, most helpful and informative reply" award :f_love:
      Ho ho ho thanks xD !

Hope it is not sarcasm T_T

I have a lot of free time as i'm still searching for work so try to help the other pokerstrategist where i have the knowlede to, while being a full time poker player even if i play only 5 hours a day ^_^
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      For Poker star :
      If you registered by putting the marketing point pokerstrategy.com-reveng you get SP.
      But you also have to turn on the data sharing option in the PokerStars software. It's explained in our PokerStars-Guide
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Well havent do that unfortunatley!
      Is there any way to fix that or I will have to stick with full tilt for some time?

THx for reply !

Regards
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      Else

You don't get SP and no solution to make your poker star account tracked by Poker strategy

unfortunately there is no way to fix it.

You will have to stick with full tilt but if you want to deposit and play on another table go to:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

and follow strictly the instruction.

Titan poker and Mansion poker both on ipoker network high volume player are well reward there and many players at night server time.

Bwin poker and Cake poker have rakeback offers which are super tasty xD !

Full tilt is the best software i think but his card generator is a bit retarded :P