Hello Everyone

• BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      Hi all... i'm from Romania and i just passed the test ( at the third attept ...what a shame) ... i tried to play following my own rulles and i had some winnings but lots of looses too. i decided to follow the rulles...so here I am. Let's see.
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi BacchusRo & welcome to PokerStrategy,

It doesn't matter how many times you took the quiz my friend, the main thing is that you understand what it means and why it suggests the strategy it does.

Read all of the material carefully, more will become available to you as soon as you start playing on your linked poker account and they all help to refine your game and plug any potential leaks.

If you have any questions, we have many friendly, eager to help, members who will be pleased to help you with your questions.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker,

Best regards,

Bart
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      seems to be a problem with my starting capital... I acomplished all the requests but still no answer.
      in the meen time i won another freeroll on fulltilr...100$ Romanian freeroll ( is my second one)

https://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4099/romaniafr02092009.th.png
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey nice result BacchusRo, well played.

At least that gives you a little bit to play with whilst you wait for the starting capital to come through. Nice.

Keep it going my friend,

Bart
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      GL at the tables. hopefully you will play by the strategy they give you, it's working 100% on all games.

PS also has a Romanian community here, so you can post there in romanian if you don't understand something or idk.

you will see. they are the best in this matter (poker strategy, forum, community, support).
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      i don't see the romanian comunity...i will look better... but still 5 days passed and no starting capita l:(
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      I think i just had enough ... i will never play in ipoker again ever... same table i played 4 h. 4 times i had KK and my opponent AA. i lost offcourse... 5th time when i had KK... my opp had A,2 offsuit. he got flush. when i got QQ...my opp KK or AA... so goodbye ipoker...and maybe goodbye POKER.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BacchusRo
      I think i just had enough ... i will never play in ipoker again ever... same table i played 4 h. 4 times i had KK and my opponent AA. i lost offcourse... 5th time when i had KK... my opp had A,2 offsuit. he got flush. when i got QQ...my opp KK or AA... so goodbye ipoker...and maybe goodbye POKER.

Hi BacchusRo,

These kind of things often occur, but over the longer term, you should still have an edge using the strategies provided.

You have to ride through such variance and not let it affect you to become an accomplished player and I'm sure you have it in yourself to do this.

Take a look at psychological aspects guides in the strategy section as these will also help you to keep focus.

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      sorry man...but is way too much for a single day... i succeeded to loose AA against 22... in freerolls today i played 3 times 22 \UTG...i lost only 1 time...al in ipoker.... so thios network is out for me. i don't heve a bankroll anymore....i will play only freerolls in the site where i had money....maybe i will play again...because all this sh... is too much for me.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      It won't be any consolation I know, but a couple of days ago I was playing a tournament and got AA, KK, JJ, AA back to back in consecutive hands on the same table and I only won with 1 of them. It happens.

Other times you can't lose with them, thats poker.

Have a sleep on it mate and good luck with whatever your decision is.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      Yesterday was the worst day of my life in poker... on bet365 i was holding KK at the same table 4 times. 2times was consecutivelly ( so 2 hands in a row). Guess what... everytime I was vs. AA... flop,turn, river...nothing for nobody...so AA always wins. Same table holding QQ....guess what i was vs. AA again.lost again. if i had 99 the other one had at least 10,10. loosing again. how about AA vs 22?... (few days ago i lost AA vs 5,2... he got 2 pairs ) i lost that hand too... entered 2 on the river.
      another one: AJ (me) ...i saw flop 9,9,J... i was sure my adversary is not holding a 9 sa I raised...he called. turn 3... i raised.... he puted all-in... i called. he was holding 8,8...so I was right he was not holding 9 ore poket 3s... me on AJ i had the winning hand. Guess what... river comes ... 8.... so i took some palinka and after that...longest sleep in my life...allmost 9 hours.