SSS is useless

• jazvec
      jazvec
      Bronze
      im plaing sss exactly the same way as i should and the result?
      NO PROFIT !
      my showdown % is only 40%.
      usually i lost against some crapy hand on the turn or river.
      SSS suck. but full tilt poker sucks more.
  • 11 replies
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      How many hands have you played? 100? :D
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr
      LOOOOOL :D
    • jazvec
      jazvec
      Bronze
      about 3000
      allways the same.
      i have a raising hand, i raise
      80% of time everabody fold so i collect only the blinds.
      when somebody call or raise or whatever i have only 55% showdown
      winnings. allways the same.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      just play another 50 000 then you can see the profit!! keep playing according to the strategy and you will do well dont worry :s_cool:
    • WorldEdit
      WorldEdit
      Bronze
      SSS sucks agreed
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      Complains Complains, why don't you post some hands in the forum re-read the articles and then will talk again. How do you think there are people playing NL1000 SSS, how do you think they got there, there are even pros who play at mid stakes SSS. How about you try to answer these questions and after that keep on playing SSS. At first i didn't like it either i thought it's a stupid strategy, but now i read the silver and gold articles and the strategy is 50% changed in my opinion, it's better than it was at the beggining. So my advice to you keep on playing go up in your status in pokerstrategy and you ll see more interesting things of this startegy. And also watch xarry 2 videos he's the best imo.Also read the two brothers blog one of them plays SSS NL400 i remember. Sorry for the long post and for my bad english :) .
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mihninho
      Complains Complains, why don't you post some hands in the forum re-read the articles and then will talk again. How do you think there are people playing NL1000 SSS, how do you think they got there, there are even pros who play at mid stakes SSS. How about you try to answer these questions and after that keep on playing SSS. At first i didn't like it either i thought it's a stupid strategy, but now i read the silver and gold articles and the strategy is 50% changed in my opinion, it's better than it was at the beggining. So my advice to you keep on playing go up in your status in pokerstrategy and you ll see more interesting things of this startegy. And also watch xarry 2 videos he's the best imo.Also read the two brothers blog one of them plays SSS NL400 i remember. Sorry for the long post and for my bad english :) .
      Think not every player can play SSS or BSS or another strategy.

Everyone different so everyone maybe has a better strategy suited for them>

I played SSS on mansion poker - was successful
      I played SSS on Full tilt poker - lost 200+ dollar - 70k hand and never get a session win lol

Switch to BSS and for the 1st time make a profit on Full tilt after a session.

SSS bronze is a basic strategy which help you to stop to play all hands by thinking "all hand can win" and give you a basic overview of poker about hands odd etc.

But you probably should try other strategy perhaps BSS is more suited to you?

Anyway there are many successful players on Full tilt with SSS so i think SSS is not so useless xD

Without losing so much with SSS i would not have learn some techniques that i used now with BSS lol
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I make profit with every hand playing SSS.

Blind Stealing ftw.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Don't have access to blind steal yet T_T!

And on low limit they always call me when i raise on the button or cut-off >_<!
    • dotarian
      dotarian
      Bronze
      stop making conclusions after some 10-20k hand make conclusions after some 40k-50k