Initial capital released?

• cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Hello,

I've been playing on PartyPoker this month and I think I've completed the 300 points required. But I'm not sure because I've earned a lot of points in the card rush promotion. I have more than 550 now. How can I know for sure? I think I've received a total of 250 points thru card rush. So I should already got more than 300 right?
      The active bonus section isn't showing anything for about a week but I've read some threads that that could happen but it's irrelevant.
      When I complete the 300 points should I receive an email or something telling me I've released the $50 capital and now i've got the next $100 to release?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      I just cleared the starting capital in Party poker. Bonus offer disappeared from the Bonus tab instantly and the money was also unrestricted instantly. I received no e-mail about this.

If the active bonus section doesn't show anything, then you have probably cleared your money. You should check the cashier and see if any of the money is still unrestricted.

The additional 100$ bonus offer did came later automatically. I don't know exactly when, but less than 24h later since I had cleared the 50$ bonus.