About PS freeroll

• Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      Do i need to deposite with a bonus code in order to qualify for the PS freeroll? I ask this because as far as i know if you deposite with a bonus code you can't take your money out until you complete the bonus, and what I want to do is deposite the minimum amount and then just take the money out after playing all the first deposit freerolls and such
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Varekai,

Bear with me as I don't play much on Pacific these days.

As with the majority of PokerStrategy freerolls, the usual requirement is for them to be restricted solely to those members who first set up a real money account using the PokerStrategy code. Those members with an existing (non-tracked) account would not be eligible.

There may however be other (non PokerStrategy) freerolls set up by Pacific themselves where all players could enter.

Regarding the withdrawal criteria etc, again I'm not over familiar with Pacific, but most platforms require you to clear bonuses and earn specific player point amounts prior to making a withdrawal. Their website/terms & conditions should be able to help you more. Alternatively an active pacific member or their support guy (richard81) will no doubt know and post a reply for you.

Hope this helps, Best regards,

Bart
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      I first opened an account there with the pokerstrategy code so it is tracked by ps, im just going to deposit and hope it works i guess