$10.97
      SB:
      $5.97
      BB:
      $11.81
      UTG2:
      $12.78

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, A.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.60.

Flop: ($2.15) 3, 4, K (3 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

Turn: ($4.15) K (3 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

River: ($7.15) A (3 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $7.15.

Played well? When an unknown 3bets me preflop, I put him on QQ+ ,AK (JJ is also possible). So if he has JJ or QQ he folds , if I raise him. AK, he calls and KK and AA he calls or raises, so thought that c/call would be ok line on flop.
      On turn I beat his whole range, but also my raise will scare him too much.

Question is to valuebet river or hope he will bet again?
  • 1 reply
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      I would 4bet pf. You really don't want to play AK OOP with out being the pfa.
      You only hit your TP one out of three times , and probably have to c/f flop if you miss with out any reads. Anther disadvantage is that any PP wouldn't pay you off much when you are OOP and a Ace or a King hit.

My decision how to play will be based on my reads and stats on the villain. Since you have not included any it's hard to say what's our best line to be paid. Against unknwon and as played preflop I'll c/c flop and c/r the turn.
      On the turn since the board is paired with Kings it's less likely that you have a King and he might think that you try to bluff him.

As played on the turn: When you c/c turn he is less likely to bet the river with worser hands when you check to him. I want to get paid, and I can't be sure an unknown will bet again that river. I'll donk that river with a 2/5 psb hoping to be paid off.

Hope it helps.