[NL20-NL50] 25NL SH AdQd

• Gerv
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (BB) ($25.15)
      UTG ($25)
      MP ($26.30)
      CO ($16.65)
      Button ($25.35)
      SB ($30.15)

Preflop: Gerv is BB with Q, A
      4 folds, SB bets $0.75, Gerv raises to $2.25, SB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.50) 6, 6, 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $2.50, SB calls $2.50

Turn: ($9.50) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Gerv raises to $7.50

No stats nor reads. his c/c-donkbet small didn't really make sense so I raised it up here to represent the Flush or overpair

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Without reads i'm just calling preflop, since i have no idea about he SB raising range, or whether he'll call the 3bet with worse hands out of position or 4bet over it, nor do i know about his postflop tendencies. So i'd rather play the hand in position postflop since it stands to be the best hand preflop, rather than risk getting 4bet off it. I'd 3bet trash hands with no value that i have no problem folding and premiums i'm willing to felt preflop.

Postflop since you know nothing about him or his turn weak donk, i think both flatting and raise/folding are viable since your hand might still be best and if it's not he doesn't seem to be that strong either. Tho flatting will leave you to a decision on the river should he bet again, so by raising you make it easier to play for you and harder to read for him, as well as mess with his head for future blind battles if somehow he sees the showdown.

Hope it helps.