This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL FR 66 IP 3way

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP2 ($33.45)
      MP3 ($66.45)
      CO ($58.45)

Gerv (Button) ($50)
      SB ($49.50)
      BB ($50.75)
      UTG ($51.40)

UTG+1 ($55.45)
      MP1 ($50)

Preflop: Gerv is Button with 6, 6
      UTG bets $2, 4 folds, CO calls $2, Gerv calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($6.75) 5, 3, 3 (3 players)
      UTG checks, CO checks, Gerv checks

Turn: ($6.75) J (3 players)
      UTG bets $4, 1 fold, Gerv?

[1] I didn't bet the Flop but I regret it since then I know where I will actually stand with my sixes. On the other hand, it's a bit marginal imo

[2] Should I peel the Turn and let him fold to my riverbet when he checks? If he bets on the River, im folding basically
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Him not c-betting the flop is somewhat weird given his stats, you'd need a better read on what prevented him from c-betting to know exactly what to make of it. CO probably doesn't have much unless the absence of a c-bet also spooked him. Bet/fold and check back are both viable.

I'd also fold the turn. Either he didn't c-bet the flop because he didn't have much and it's doubtful he'd fire that J turn with air at that point, or he didn't c-bet because he had something to begin with. Both cases i think you're better off folding instead of guessing his intentions as he seems pretty tight overall.

Hope it helps.