50$ Bonus whats the problem ?

• eitn8m
      eitn8m
      Bronze
      Dear eitn8m,

Please check if you completed the steps 1 to 7 of this site. The starting money can only betransferred if the following conditions are met:
      - Our download link has been used when registering at PokerStars
      - The cashier registration has been completed
      - The information sharing option has been agreed to
      - The User ID has been specified correctly on our site
      - You used the correct bonus / marketing code

Best regards,
      PatrickS

I did everything .. I did not get the bonus do?

help !
  • 18 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi eitn8m and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Support are obviously indicating that there is a problem somewhere, please re-check each step carefully as mistakes (mistyping a letter or something) is very easily done.

PokerStars support should be able to confirm which marketing code you used when first registering.

A common problem is the information sharing option within your PokerStars software. This is vital to ensure your account is properly tracked so please ensure that this allows sharing of info.

Best regards,

Bart
    • erttik
      erttik
      Bronze
      i have the same proble. i forgot to turn off my information sharing on pokerstars but now its ok. can i get my bonus now and how?
    • eitn8m
      eitn8m
      Bronze
      what do you mean
      " common problem is the information sharing option within your PokerStars software. This is vital to ensure your account is properly tracked so please ensure that this allows sharing of info "
    • erttik
      erttik
      Bronze
      Step 3

Open the PokerStars program and click the "Requests" tab, then "Information sharing."

You will be asked to allow information to be shared with PokerStrategy in the next window. Information sharing must be enabled.

[img] http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/platforms/guides/free50/pokerstars/pokerstars_7_en.jpg [/img]
    • eitn8m
      eitn8m
      Bronze
      ok i did it now its enabled
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eitn8m
      ok i did it now its enabled
      Hello eitn8m,

It was most likely this was the problem so now all you to do is be patient and you starting capital should arrive. Please also remember to regularly check your tickets from support.

Regards,

-Jack
    • eitn8m
      eitn8m
      Bronze
      i dont get the bonus yet
    • Tabassco
      Tabassco
      Bronze
      i have this problem too

i did everything like i should and still i dont get the bonus...
    • NejTilSvampe
      NejTilSvampe
      Bronze
      I had same problem, I got a message saying I needed to scan some id and send it to the admins before I'd receive it.. I havn't done it yet though.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

For those where support have advised there is a problem and requested you check each step - Please check each step carefully and if you are certain that everything has been input correctly, then contact support team for further assistance.

For those that haven't yet sent off their ID documentation, please do so as soon as convenient with yourselves, support are not able to release the starting capital until you do so.

Anyone who is just waiting to receive the starting capital after completing everything requested by support, please just be patient, it can sometimes take a few days for everything to be processed and the money released.
      You shouldn't have to wait too long and it is definately worth the wait :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Hello, eitn8m is my referred friend . it's been few days since registered, passed quiz, all steps completed etc .

I see that the capital have't been trasnefered yet . what is it ? He didn't even got an email of ID Check yet . It's taking too long imo there's a problem .
      I got another friend that got his capital in like 1 day or even less .
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      ** sorry wrong thread **
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello SneakyhanD,

I will just remind you of what EagleStar88 said but also say the capital can take 96 WORKING hours to get to you. This does not include weekends so please be patient. If the capital hasnt got to your friend after this time then it is likely there is a problem and support will have tried to contact you via the Ticket System or Email (this is mainly for id checks though.)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      I'm very sorry administration, I forgot about the weekends ^_^
      silly me :f_eek:
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      very wierd issue , eitn8m was asked by support team to choose another Platform .
      Why is that ? he did everything just fine .

I've a question about the referral code you should fill when registering @ stars
      Should you choose "Website" as referral there ? or just leave it Friend Referral .
      Because I told him to choose Wesbite , and to write "www.pokerstrategy.com" there and below the website blank, to write the referral code .

IS that okay ? or this is exactly what caused the problems with trasnfering the capital ?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again SneakyhanD,

He should have followed the steps as provided here --->http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2

The marketing code he should have entered is; pokerstrategy.com-newplayers. I dont actually think it matter what you put in the "referred by" section of the sign up as it is not mentioned in one of the steps.

Also PokerStars has the right to decline any Starting capital request, so this may not have been a problem with the account it may just be PokerStars and an issue with them.

Dont worry, pick another platform and receive the capital there! He may have a "linked" PokerStars account so if he wishes to play there in the future then it may be possible to receive Strategy Points. However he would have to contact support to find that out.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      The problem is that we are from Israel . he already has an account at fulltilt .
      which remains the bad CakePoker and bet . I don't like these softwares :)

Titan Mansion Partypoker and Pacific banned Israel .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SneakyhanD
      The problem is that we are from Israel . he already has an account at fulltilt .
      which remains the bad CakePoker and bet . I don't like these softwares :)

Titan Mansion Partypoker and Pacific banned Israel .
      Hi SneakyhanD,

Yes, unfortunately poker platforms do not always operate in every country and some will restrict various countries for legal reasons, nothing personal of course, just not legally operating in that country.

As you have mentioned, PokerStrategy do have partner poker sites that do accept members from Israel and so you/your friend could choose one of those to play alongside their exisiting Full Tilt account.

You will of course only receive PokerStrategy points and the PokerStrategy starting capital on a linked PokerStrategy account. I'm afraid that Full Tilt do not allow the re-tracking of existing accounts.

New arrangements with partner poker sites are being negotiated all the time, so the list of sites will no doubt grow in the future, but of course we can't guarantee when others will be added.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart