Possible Fraud?

• HURRA12

Hi, I have been promised the bonus and still not recieved it.

I was told "since you re a bronze member you are supposed to recieve your bonuses."

If you are not satisfyed with the photo I have offered, the account Ive opened and the games I have played, I will withdraw from all activities on pokerstrategy and partypoker. I will contact partypoker and tell them that your identity check forces me close the account I just opened on partypoker.

I think trust have to be mutual. My friend who told me about pokerstrategy says he didnt have to undergo such identity check.

Party poker must already have accepted my identifiaction since I already have opened the account.
      When I registered for pokerstrategy there was nothing said about sending ID copies uncrypted, over the net.

I hope You have understood that I will not send a perfekt copy of my id to anyone. Im terribly sorry, but I have to concider safty aspects as well.

I want to be able to recommend pokerstrategy to other players, not warn them about it.

Please understand that trust is mutual.

Best regards / HURRA12
  • 5 replies
    • Wizard101
      its just for verification purposes, otherwise people could be creating multiple poker strategy user accounts to get the $50. its all valid, just use your driving licence (u can even black out your signiture). any probs contact support.

• LaughingMan85
      whats the big deal about sending a scan of your id lol :D Ive done it as well and had no problems with it.
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello HURRA12,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

An id check is Random but also necessary to make sure that you do not create multiple accounts and try and receive the strating capital more than once. PokerStrategy checks your id against the info you provided to see whether it is correct.

After PokerStrategy is done with your id, it is most likely to be deleted and not used again.

Please regularly check your inbox and your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with queries. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Best Regards,

• TheBrood
      How is it fraud? PS.com is giving away money and a solid poker education, not taking it from you.

ID check is standard, also when you withdraw from the poker site.

I would think twice before accusing PS.com of fraud, since obviously you are new here, and the rest of us satisfied members are watching you make a fool of yourself.
    • Cpwpoker
      2. Use of the services
      2.1 To register on the Platform, the User has to be at least 18 years old or such other higher minimum legal age in the jurisdiction of the User. PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to request proper and satisfactory documents to verify the age and/or identity of the User. PokerStrategy.com has the right to block the account of the User until the User has provided satisfactory proof of age.
      from http://www.pokerstrategy.com/terms/

2 million registered members about all gave a scan copy of their ID and none sued pokerstrategy for using their personal data.

Data privacy : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/privacy