This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR, AQo

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Villain 13/9 AF=3.4 WtSD=31% on FoldtoCbet=0 (only 4 cases) on 363 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($31.57)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($24.27)
      Hero ($25)
      CO ($26.60)
      BTN ($4.65)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:club:

UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $1

FLOP ($2.85) K:spade: 2:diamond: 6:club:

UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4, UTG calls $2.50

TURN ($10.85) K:spade: 2:diamond: 6:club: 9:spade:

UTG bets $2.25, Hero folds

This freaks me out! Board is kinda dry + contains a K- card that I could have easily hit so a solid made hand would check/call or check/raise here. I thought this could be a probebet so I decided to let him know what he wanted to know, but then this happened... Should I give up right on flop?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since you have ~400 hands on him his donkbet% should help, if it's high you probably still have the best hand but since most people don't want to start a call down with A-high there, raising to take it down and show him you'll fight his donks is fine. I'd play it the same or flat call depending on how likely i think he's to bet the turn, if you have no idea raise/folding is fine. Folding on the flop is weak considering he probably has nothing there unless he's never ever donking the rest of the time, but it's certainly not a big mistake either.

Hope it helps.