What the Hell?

• PokerPlayr333
      PokerPlayr333
      Global
      Hey, I was forced to make this other account because my other one was deactivated... The name of my other account was MikePokr33 and it was randomly deactivated this morning.. I really would like to know why. I completed the quiz, and sent in all the identification that they asked for and i never received my starting capital and my account became deactivated.. After seeing all of this that happened, I am beginning to think that this site is some sort of scam because i did everything they asked and then they deactivate my account.. Can anyone tell me why this would of happened? I really dont understand and am very frustrated now because how long is it going to take for me to receive my starting capital? I no longer believe that this site is legitimate because they wont give out the starting capital without a massive fight over whether not you exist or not.. My other account was MikePokr33 can anyone find out what happened, and why it was deactivated?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerPlayr333,

I am sorry to say that you can only receive the starting capital once. Since you had already signed up at the site before and received the starting capital in the past your new account was closed.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerPlayr333
      PokerPlayr333
      Global
      When did i receive the starting capital.. i dont ever remember being on this site before, This is my only other account and i was forced to create it because you deactivated my other one
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerPlayr333
      When did i receive the starting capital.. i dont ever remember being on this site before, This is my only other account and i was forced to create it because you deactivated my other one
      Hello PokerPlayr333,

Unfortunately there are records for you having received the starting capital before. Please refrain from further attempts of creating new accounts - I will now also close this one.

Best regards
      SoyCD