How much exactly is the first deposit bonus?

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I was told recently by Titan email support that I could only get a 50% bonus up to $200, I would deposit $400 and get a $200 clearable bonus.

I read on this forum that the bonus is supposed to be much larger(200%).

I recieved my starting capital on Titan about a year ago.

I'm confused as to how much I should deposit now.
  • 8 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Launch Titan poker.

And ask them about how much bonus you will get by depositing.

They will help you in less than 5 min and they will spam you with other promotion lol
    • feedfest
      feedfest
      Bronze
      Titan poker is terrible. I have never seen worse software.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I did as cpwpoker suggested and they say 100% up to $500, now I need a card that accepts gambling funds
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      Yeah it's 100% up to $500

Beware though, I was a consistent 14BB/100 winner for 50k hands before I deposited. Immediately after I deposited, I started getting raped by CONSTANT bad beats.

I'm on a monster downswing right now and my all-in EV has plummeted. I feel kind of silly for entertaining the idea that a site is rigged, but come on this is pretty damn suspicious.
    • RonTitanManager
      RonTitanManager
      Basic
      Hi,
      OK I see the confusion.
      If you received Starting capital, you are elligable for 100% up to $500.

If you just deposit without the starting cap, the First deposit bonus is a match of 200% of the deposit up to $600.

Both are cleared at $5 every 600 points. Points are approximately 17 points per dollar of rake, though this figure is lower if your playing heads up and much higher at full ring.

This is essentially a pending bonus...The VIP program usually gives aggressive returns that aren't pending...you can find info at titanpoker.com/vip_club.html.

The 50% bonuses are reload bonuses, they are only applicable if you've deposited. If you click the cashier button, you should get a support person via chat who can tell you for which deposit bonus you qualify.

Hope that helps,
      RTM
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RonTitanManager
      Hi,
      OK I see the confusion.
      If you received Starting capital, you are elligable for 100% up to $500.

If you just deposit without the starting cap, the First deposit bonus is a match of 200% of the deposit up to $600.

Both are cleared at $5 every 600 points. Points are approximately 17 points per dollar of rake, though this figure is lower if your playing heads up and much higher at full ring.

This is essentially a pending bonus...The VIP program usually gives aggressive returns that aren't pending...you can find info at titanpoker.com/vip_club.html.

The 50% bonuses are reload bonuses, they are only applicable if you've never deposited. If you click the cashier button, you should get a support person via chat who can tell you for which deposit bonus you qualify.

Hope that helps,
      RTM
      Helps a lot, thank you.

Just this part is a bit confusing:
      "The 50% bonuses are reload bonuses, they are only applicable if you've never deposited."

I thought it was 100% to $500?
      And why is it called "reload" if we have never deposited?
    • RonTitanManager
      RonTitanManager
      Basic
      Hi, Changed NEVER deposited to Deposited in my original post =) Sorry...in short...Both the 100% up to $500 or 200% up to $600 are first deposit bonuses. The discrepancy is because some players get $50 free (100%) and some don't (200%). I can see why it is confusing to have several such bonuses. I'll discuss with the PS team to see how I can simply the process.

The 50% reload bonus is for re-deposits, meaning you already got the first bonus.

Feel free to PM me and I'll make sure you get taken care of quickly.

Thanks
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RonTitanManager
      Hi, Changed NEVER deposited to Deposited in my original post =) Sorry...in short...Both the 100% up to $500 or 200% up to $600 are first deposit bonuses. The discrepancy is because some players get $50 free (100%) and some don't (200%). I can see why it is confusing to have several such bonuses. I'll discuss with the PS team to see how I can simply the process.

The 50% reload bonus is for re-deposits, meaning you already got the first bonus.

Feel free to PM me and I'll make sure you get taken care of quickly.

Thanks
      The way you put it, its pretty simple actually. The problem lies in your support giving out all kinds of different info depending on who you contact.