Take 2.. Registering question

• oanafanica
      oanafanica
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I just received the message regarding the promotion TAKE 2.. I followed the steps to register: CASHIER - MY PROMOTIONS - TAKE 2 (REGISTER HERE).. I get to the last page here to register, but I can't see anything here as PRESS TO REGISTER or something..
      So, we must simply enter this page here (Take 2 - register here), and that's all??
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi oanafanica,

You will know if your registered when you see a grid appear on that page (Cashier > my promotions > Take2 ).

The grid is set out like a calender and will record your points on each of the promotion days.

If you don't see this, then try registering again.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Skalmann
      Skalmann
      Bronze
      Do I need to accumulate a certain number of points per day for the days to count or is it enough to play 2 tables for like 15 mins every day?
    • Styrodon
      Styrodon
      Bronze
      Hi Skalmann

Just been reading the Rules and it looks like you will need to earn at least 1 FTP.

Quote "Cash will be paid out to players who earn at least one Full Tilt Point while playing at two tables simultaneously"

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Styrodon
    • Skalmann
      Skalmann
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Styrodon
      Hi Skalmann

Just been reading the Rules and it looks like you will need to earn at least 1 FTP.

Quote "Cash will be paid out to players who earn at least one Full Tilt Point while playing at two tables simultaneously"

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Styrodon
      Thx. Yeah it seems crystal clear now that I could access the rules page after I accepted the promotion. :P
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Free Money = THE NUTS