Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 256464
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $22.27
      Hero (UTG): $24.88
      CO: $34.27
      BTN: $34.01
      SB: $23.39

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is UTG with J :club: J :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.87, CO raises to $2.74, 2 folds, BB calls $2.49, Hero raises to $24.88 all in

BB 95/42/3.5/21hands
      CO 24/21/3.3/517h 3bet 6%
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't really like it, CO seems like a decent player and he's probably aware that BB is a huge maniac by now. Since his 3bet% isn't all that high either, i think he likely has something decently strong there, excepting that BB will come along. BB should have trash most of the time and unless he's really nuts he's not gonna call a shove with the majority of his range (if you think he will then go for it).

I'd rather call for set value at this point. Keeps the fish in the pot giving him a chance to hit with whatever garbage he has, and prevents us from taking what i think without history is a flip against CO's range there.

Hope it helps.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      Hi,

I don't really like it, CO seems like a decent player and he's probably aware that BB is a huge maniac by now. Since his 3bet% isn't all that high either, i think he likely has something decently strong there, excepting that BB will come along. BB should have trash most of the time and unless he's really nuts he's not gonna call a shove with the majority of his range (if you think he will then go for it).

I'd rather call for set value at this point. Keeps the fish in the pot giving him a chance to hit with whatever garbage he has, and prevents us from taking what i think without history is a flip against CO's range there.

Hope it helps.
      +1
      totally agreed.