how to re-raise a min raise [SSS]

• jazvec
      jazvec
      Bronze
      hi,
      imagine i have a hand like AK or JJ and there was one min raise befor me. maybe there was another cold caller so im facing two oponents.
      should i directly push here all in?
  • 5 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey jazvec,

according to basic strategy you have to go all-in when there was a raise before you and you have a reraise hand. I think that's the best way for a new player to play his hand, it's simple and effective. You could also reraise to 3x initial raise if you were in position and have an increased stack, but untill silver status I think pushing all-in is the way to go.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • jazvec
      jazvec
      Bronze
      Hey jazvec,

according to basic strategy you have to go all-in when there was a raise before you and you have a reraise hand. I think that's the best way for a new player to play his hand, it's simple and effective. You could also reraise to 3x initial raise if you were in position and have an increased stack, but untill silver status I think pushing all-in is the way to go.

its little difficult with my status.
      im not gaining other points because i have different account. but im gonna have silver rank for registering on moneybookers. cant wait to reed new articles :)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I would really advise you to track your account to PS.com as it's not only articles you can benefit from, but more advanced forums, videos and coachings as well. Pokerstrategy has some really good learning material.
    • fred1509
      fred1509
      Bronze
      How do you track your account to PS.com?
      i have an account in FullTilt, but i didnt enter any promotion code when i created that account :( and i wish to get PS points from FullTilt too :(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fred1509
      How do you track your account to PS.com?
      i have an account in FullTilt, but i didnt enter any promotion code when i created that account :( and i wish to get PS points from FullTilt too :(
      Hello Fred1509,

Then it is not possible to track your Full Tilt account. If it was just a play money account then you could mail there support and ask them to close it or link it but its not likely they will.

Best Regards,

-Jack