Take 2 – Earn up to $50 and Double Points

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ambjorn,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Full Tilt confirmed to me a few days ago when drafting up the Rakeback FAQ that all bonuses would affect RB, however other members and I think that some, e.g. mid year bonus don't actually affect it (still seeking clarification from higher up).

The promotion is still worthwhile going for though tbh even if it does affect it.

To explain what I mean:

$50 bonus deducted from your Net Earned Rake would "cost" you $13.50 (50x0.27) in lost potential rakeback.

So you would still be up $36.50 (50-13.50), even if deducted.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi ambjorn,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Full Tilt confirmed to me a few days ago when drafting up the Rakeback FAQ that all bonuses would affect RB, however other members and I think that some, e.g. mid year bonus don't actually affect it.

The promotion is still worthwhile going for though tbh even if it does affect it.

To explain what I mean:

$50 bonus deducted from your Net Earned Rake would "cost" you $13.50 (50x0.27) in lost potential rakeback.

Bart
      Hey Eagle!

I think that only bonus which appear in "Bonus" in cashier will affect rakeback.

The Biggest Bonus ever hand no effect on my rakeback.

After subtracting 100 from my net rake in my estimated net rake i estimate my rakeback to be 8$ yesterday but i get 35$ so i presume the biggest bonus had no effect on my rakeback but i get it by cash transfer not by part bonus xD

Think maybe only bonus which appear in "Bonus" will affect the rakeback.

To confirm this maybe members who get the Biggest Bonus ever by lumpsum should tell us about their rakeback.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi ambjorn,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Full Tilt confirmed to me a few days ago when drafting up the Rakeback FAQ that all bonuses would affect RB, however other members and I think that some, e.g. mid year bonus don't actually affect it.

To explain what I mean:

Bart
      Hey Eagle!

I think that only bonus which appear in "Bonus" in cashier will affect rakeback.

The Biggest Bonus ever hand no effect on my rakeback.

After subtracting 100 from my net rake in my estimated net rake i estimate my rakeback to be 8$ yesterday but i get 35$ so i presume the biggest bonus had no effect on my rakeback but i get it by cash transfer not by part bonus xD

Think maybe only bonus which appear in "Bonus" will affect the rakeback.

To confirm this maybe members who get the Biggest Bonus ever by lumpsum should tell us about their rakeback.
      Ok my friend, but still seeking confirmation from higher up in FTP.

Mine was actually affected, but lagged about a week after expected, so it might be that yours will also be affected next week, hopefully not though.

If your theory is true, then some members will be affected and some not which seems strange.

Will see if I can get clarification once and for all as sure is confusing the hell out of all of us :D

Best regards,

Bart
    • ambjorn
      ambjorn
      Bronze
      Ok thanks for the answers :)