whats going on with the starting capital?

• Tabassco
      Tabassco
      Bronze
      hello.

i signed up and passed the quiz 3 days ago
      and send all the documents they wanted from me
      twice beacuse at the first time they told me that something wrong with the files and they cannot open them.
      and nothing heppened yet.

im starting to think its a scam.
      im tired of waiting for this starting capital.

im sorry about my english' i hope you understend me.
  • 7 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Tabassco,

The starting capital can take up to 96 working hours to get to you so please be patient. Its worth the wait!

You can always check a few things. Have Support tried to contact you? There may be a problem with some aspect of the signing up process i.e. Id check, Account name.

Also remember to keep checking your emails as well as your junk inbox as they may have tried to contact you this way with id check queries.

I can assure you that this site isnt a scam, as there is over 2 million registered members. All you have to do is check our active community and the forums to see that there is clearly a massive amount of active members!

Good Luck and hope to see you around in the future!

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      the internet is a big scam of a group of people living in your basement. they invent stuff all day and put it "online" so they can annoy you. :s_evil:
    • eitn8m
      eitn8m
      Bronze
      i have this problem too i waiting 4 days!!!!
    • must1
      must1
      Bronze
      YOU SAID IT IS 2 WORKING DAYS !! NOOOOOOT 96 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by must1
      Hi must1,

We actually say that most should receive within 48 hours, however it can take a few days especially where an ID check is made.

Please be patient and keep an eye on both your email and support tickets as support may be trying to contact you.

Best regards,
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by must1
      Hi must1,

We actually say that most should receive within 48 hours, however it can take a few days especially where an ID check is made.

Please be patient and keep an eye on both your email and support tickets as support may be trying to contact you.

Best regards,
      Is an ID check not made with all requests? I have had to send multiple pictures as well. Still waiting patiently.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AlexanderD22 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

The ID checks are still random at the moment, although more & more times it is being used now and we do ask that all new members prepare for them to save on time.

It's all quite straight forward and shouldn't take too long. It is well worth the wait as you can probably see from a quick browse of the website, we have so much strategy material, videos, coaching sessions etc together with other promotions/benefits for members. The free starting capital really is just a small part of what PokerStrategy can provide you.

Welcome to the community and we look forward to seeing you active within the forums very soon.

Best regards,

Bart