member status change

• zoomzoom
      zoomzoom
      Bronze
      i have 100+ PP points on pokerstragey and even more on PP itself (guess list not fully updated)
      yesterday i was a silver member, but now im back to bronze. why my status fall?
      i read a few articels for silver members but now i can read em but not any new
  • 8 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi zoomzoom,

welcome to the board.

I can not take a detailed look at your case, since i am not in the office anymore. ikk take a closer look tomorrow.

But i guess the problem is that you didn receive 100 PartyPoints in the last 4 weeks, cause that is how our MemberRewardSystem works at the moment.

But we are also planning to change that and implement a lifetime function.

And there was an update yesterday or today so i guess this could be the problem.

Actually this has also a reason. Cause with the PartyPoints system we can somehow estimate where you are playing and also see your experience.

The articles are based upon this. For example: The silver area in the Fixed Limit section is for your first stepts in SH(6max) games. And by a lot of calculations we found out that people who are creating 100pp a weak are already good FR players and should now start to think about switching to SH.

I hope you understand

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      A lifetime function would be awesome. Cause I might drop back to bronze pretty soon *shame*
      Sorry, just too addicted to tournaments lately and I don't have a roll for them on party and I'm too lazy to get it going :(
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nogatsira
      A lifetime function would be awesome. Cause I might drop back to bronze pretty soon *shame*
      Sorry, just too addicted to tournaments lately and I don't have a roll for them on party and I'm too lazy to get it going :(
      addicted to TD? :D
    • zoomzoom
      zoomzoom
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      the problem is that you didn receive 100 PartyPoints in the last 4 weeks
      ty for explaning, this is reason. i have 100+ lifetime points, but only 91 in last 4 weeks (didnt know i nned to have 100 in 4 weeks, sry)

But we are also planning to change that and implement a lifetime function.
      sounds really nice :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      If everything works like expected (actually this never happens when working with software engineers :D ) we will have some really nice stuff to come in may
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      Originally posted by Nogatsira
      addicted to TD? :D
      No! :D
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      By the way coming back to tournaments

You should at least play SNG's inbetween.

It is hard to earn regular money with poker anyway

But it is sooooooooooooooo much harder to earn regular money with just playing tournaments
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      I mix them in between ;)
      I'm also playing 0,5/1 stud high while playing tournaments.
      And about those SNGs, I sometimes 18-table them :p