I am back again! Almost broke! MTTs + DoNs

• Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      So, Hello everyone!

Update: I had a lot of problems these days, sorry that I didnt write about them in my blog, I had really bad time believe me:) . Firstly I tried how it works on NoIQ to deposit by bank transfer. I expected to get their IBAN and BIC(SWIFT), so I will simply go to my bank and make a transaction. It was so badly made on NoIQ... I needed to make a account in their system firstly, which never worked out, as stupid mistake was keep popping... Also, as support told me, its impossible to make a bank deposit to NoIQ from Czech Republic. So, I was looking for another room. Found a sweety room in iPoker network. <edited by SoyCD> I am not joking. I think my money would be safe there, as I checked the room out. So I only had to get my money from PKR and deposit there. On last thursday I went to the bank(5 business days passed!) to get my cash. No cash - they said. I was like, ok, coming tommorow. Came tomorrow, no money. Ok, I said, if there will be no money in account on Monday, I am writing them an email.
      Of couse there was no money even on Monday. In bank they told me that probably money even wasn't transfered, as it is unusual that a transfer takes >5 business days. I wrote emails to the support, here they are:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ok-will-i-ever-get-my-money-pkr-579813/. So now, on 9/9/9 I just got my money back into my acc on PKR. They emailed me today and said that the problem was that I had my bank account in USD and it didnt accept CZK. I mean WTF? They just joking, thinking I am a fool. I know banking systm very well, I made a cashout(SECOND TIME) in USD, why should I have my bank account supporting CZK(Czech Kronas)??? Probably they didnt know what to say, as someone in their bank made a stupid mistake.
      So, I will make a small marathon before I cashout again from PKR on my CZK bank account. As I still go to school, I will play tomorrow, on Saturday and Sunday for 12 hours a day. 4-Tabling only, as it is f***ing PKR...
      Results: Played yesterday like 200 hands, got +65$. Today for like also 200 hands, +150$, was really lucky(KK,QQ,JJ,1010,99,77,44,AQ for 200 hands, 44 and 77 and 99 hitted set on flop). Still nice hehe. Today will prolly play 2 hours more.

My name is Lev(Same as Leo). I am 19 years old and I try to start playing professionally. I have professional attitude and take poker very seriously. I play poker for about a year, but 10 months of this time I was playing nano-limits(NL5<) and didnt have any sucess. But while I was on holidays in Russia(Yeah, I am Russian, but I live in Prague for 3 years right now), I had plenty of free time and I took it serious, as I never did before.
      I was basically MTT player, playing near 10mtts a day, with a good ROI. My first large cash(For me it was very important) came on 3rd day of my marathon. I was 3/289 in 5$ mtt and took down 162$. I cant tell you, how happy I was, my biggest cash in MTT, you know... So, in 4 days again, my win and 461$. I got my bankroll up to 600$ and I decided to cashout it and find better room etc (One point of professional attitude, looking for a better spot to play best poker). I did cashout all and before that registered into 20$ mtt(Always dreamed to play one).
      And BOOM. 1/555. 2300$. Not bad, huh? So I started to grind mtts. Over 2 months of play had a laarge downswing. Didnt cash at all for 80 mtts and lost 1800$... After that won 2 mtts again for 890$ and 910$. Played good and took down 80$ Deepstack mtt for 1480$. My last two weeks in Russia I had a large downswing again. My bankroll for now is 3000$. I did cashout it all after I lost 1000$, but now, I see I should done it even sooner. Now I will cashout my whole bankroll and dont play for 2 weeks if I lose 15% of my capital.
      So now, I am back to Prague. Bought some nice acessories for my notebook. Here they are xD :
      Headphones:

Mice:

Last one:

As you can see, from now on I DO NOT and WILL NOT regret money invested in poker edcuation, or things, that might be useful and help me get up on the stakes.
      I have near 3050$ waiting in my bank. I already found a room, where I will play for now. It is iPoker(xD ) network. Very good choice I think. First thing what I understood while getting on pro attitude is that you do not want a large room, as PokerStars or FullTilt. You want as much fish, as much you can handle. No mercy at all. So, now about my bankroll.
      As the game there is in dollars :D , I calculated and figured out I will deposit there 2500$. I will have 50 stacks, which is quite good. My 500$ I will spend in this way: 150$ invested into StoxPoker 6 month subscription, 50$ for buyng Holdem Manager. 300$ I will keep, but basically those are money for investing into education, not for spending on food.
      Education aspect: I will have a StoxPoker subscription, already ordered Harrington on Cash Games I and II. Will watch 1-2 videos every day before my playing session.
      Psychological aspect: I will have stop-loss limit of 3 buy-ins. If I lose 3 buy-ins today, NO playing today AND tomorrow. I will watch videos and make analysis of my hands played yesterday. I truly believe it is very important.
      How my day will look like: I will watch one 60 minute video before session. Session consists of 2 hours playing poker, so as I will 6-table, I will play about 1200 hands every day. After that, self-analysis of tricky hands.

As today I am second day home at Prague, I will also format my laptop, so no stupid files messing up the system. I will put on fresh Windows 7. I will have ONLY poker software and poker client on this laptop. So I will start playing in 10 days probably, as I need to make a bank transfer to my new room.

So, lets make it NOW xD I will start playing.
      I will post every day here, results of EVERY session I had, no matter how good or bad it was. Also I will post some hands.
      Now, a bit of my favourite smiles: :f_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_cool: :s_cry: :f_love: :s_love: :s_mad:

AIMS for September: 1) Play ??? hands
      2) Have winrate of 3,5ptbb/100 hands
      3) Move up to NL100 from November
  • 25 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Nice start :D I like your professional way of thinking. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're ready to go pro.

I think you should first take your time and consider about few important things. You wrote that you played just micro limits cash games and after big successes in mtts where you built up your br you wanna start NL50 sh. Yes, you wrote that you ordered Harringtons books but that's not enough because starting at NL50 sh is like starting in $30 mtt - not the smartest idea. Despite having good br (also I'm not sure whether 50bi is enough for that sh limit) that doesn't mean that you're ready for it. I would recommend starting NL20 and after 20-30k hands you'll get the feeling about your game and you'll see where your at. Moving up the limit after 27k hands is also questionable...

I also don't agree with your argument for chosing the b2b pokerroom. Pokerstars has the biggest pool of fishes. Of course there are also a lot of regulars but I think there are also fishes to be found. For your volume of play you would be rewarded better than in your pokerroom (that's just a guess because I don't know your network).

I wish you all the best and I really hope your progress is going to be even faster than you predict/want. Good luck the Slav brother:f_cool:
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      I can't imagine how u can 6table at b2b, there are very less tables and very much shortstackers. I also recomend u to join stars/tilt/party/ipoker/everest :) also u would get a nice bonus :)
      GL!
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      Well, B2B is so good as they offer 30% flat-rakeback and on stars no straight rakeback. I would likely to play on FullTilt, but the problem is, I registed there long ago through a shitty affiliate, who even does not offer rakeback. So the only rooms I can play with rakeback are: Ongame(network but still),Microgaming,B2B,Cake. I chose B2B as there is plenty of fishes(my good friend played there), very good rakeback and good software. There is plenty of tables right now, for example, there is near 16 NL50 tables and about 14 NL100 ones. I might also say I am not a rookie or something, I am a very good MTT player(not because I won those mtts, but I think I play well). I played all mtts in LAG style from the beginning, mostly getting nice chipleader's stack. Also I think my postflop is good enough to handle cashgames. Plus I also think NL50 is not so difficult and it isnt worthy to start at the lower level.
      But thank you for the supporting, I aprreciate that. And by Pro, I meant that I will take it just seriously and that I will improve my game, I didnt mean living from poker at all, but it would be nice if I will show some profit:) :f_cool:
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I think you may be underestimating NL50, it will be tough with alot of grinders. Cash is a whole new game from MTT's but maybe its your game and will do really well.

I like that you have a plan thats very important.

Good luck at the tables and I will be reading this one
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      I think you may be underestimating NL50, it will be tough with alot of grinders. Cash is a whole new game from MTT's but maybe its your game and will do really well.

I like that you have a plan thats very important.

Good luck at the tables and I will be reading this one
      In b2b are very few grinders, so that shouldnt be a problem.
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      I'll recommend you to play on the Prima-network if you're taking the cash-game way. They offer rakeback after how much you play. I've got the Maximum of 45% rakeback, if you're going pro, that is the place to play.

Gnuf.com have I found as an "easy" network

do you play FR? 6-max? HU or what?
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      I play SH. Also I play HU but not much. I really want to play only cash-games, as if I would play everything, I will not get good results.

Just installed Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64. As far I like it. Now will install poker software and PostgreSQL. It was a bit tricky on early builds of W7, but now it is easy.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      hi,

J-9 before your great start xD ?

Lol how are you feeling ^_^?

Hope we will both be successful in our play.

I don't know much about B2B network but on full tilt by accumulating points you can get Cardrunners membership :D :D
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      :f_cool:
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze

As you can see, I had(and I think I "have" now) pretty insane downswings... And the last one ended only because I cashouted whole bankroll.
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      :f_love: Finally installed all the needed software. Last thing to do is to deposit on iPoker and buy StoxPoker(better for low limits I heard) + Holdem Manager. :f_cool:
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      Just finally chose a good online-wallet. My choice goes for Neteller, as you can make a MasterCard and fees are a lot less than on Moneybookers. So I will make account and request a card. Also, I will go to bank on thursday, so I get get out my cash, get HEM, CR subscription and deposit 2500USD on iPoker
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      :f_cool: Need to bump my blog up from the deep... :f_love:
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      As I said, here some hands:) Dont blame me for being aggro-moronic-maniac. I play in a very LAG-style.

UPDATE: Session finished. +85$, so for today it makes 235$ xD
      SICKKKKK Hand.

Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50
      Button is at seat 1
      Seat 1: cricketman89 - $20.43
      Seat 2: kanapes - $64.72
      Seat 3: tssajo - $59.33
      Seat 4: MrKoen - $17.17
      Seat 5: poker2612 - $50.92
      Seat 6: heike1124 - $9.54
      Moving Button to seat 2
      tssajo posts small blind ($0.25)
      MrKoen posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [2s 2d] to poker2612
      poker2612 calls $0.50
      heike1124 folds
      cricketman89 folds
      kanapes folds
      tssajo raises to $2.50
      MrKoen folds
      poker2612 calls $2.50
      Dealing Flop [4c 3s 6h]
      tssajo bets $3.50
      poker2612 calls $3.50
      Dealing Turn [9c]
      tssajo bets $12
      poker2612 calls $12
      Dealing River [5s]
      tssajo checks
      poker2612 bets $32.92 (all-in)
      tssajo calls $32.92
      tssajo shows [As Ad]
      poker2612 shows [2s 2d]
      Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1
      poker2612 has Straight, 6 high
      poker2612 wins $99.34 with: Straight, 6 high
      tssajo acknowledges a nice hand.
      Seat 1: cricketman89 - $20.43
      Seat 2: kanapes - $64.72
      Seat 3: tssajo - $8.41
      Seat 4: MrKoen - $16.67
      Seat 5: poker2612 - $99.34
      Seat 6: heike1124 - $9.54

My thoughts: I pretty knew on flop he had large overpair, kings or aces. Quite scary flop for an overpair. My plan was to overpush either the turn or river if a card for a str8 coming or board pairs up. I had outs for a st8 and set. As I said I knew I was behind. Tried to bluff him out. Sweet river, overpushed as planed, he calls. Hehe would definitely not swee if not my gutshot xD . Otherwise was pretty card dead all the session. Still playing.

-----------------------------------------------
      First Hand.

Button is at seat 1
      Seat 1: flangerino - $19.42
      Seat 2: tafadomicile - $21.47
      Seat 3: tssajo - $59.47
      Seat 4: DarkNephilim - $42.47
      Seat 5: poker2612 - $50
      Seat 6: Hakkinen1 - $37.08
      Moving Button to seat 2
      tssajo posts small blind ($0.25)
      DarkNephilim posts big blind ($0.50)
      poker2612 posts $0.50
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [Qs Qd] to poker2612
      poker2612 raises to $2
      Hakkinen1 folds
      flangerino calls $2
      tafadomicile folds
      tssajo folds
      DarkNephilim calls $2
      Dealing Flop [3d Kh 4c]
      DarkNephilim checks
      poker2612 checks
      flangerino checks
      Dealing Turn [5d]
      DarkNephilim checks
      poker2612 bets $4
      flangerino folds
      DarkNephilim raises to $8
      poker2612 calls $8
      Dealing River [2c]
      DarkNephilim checks
      poker2612 checks
      Taking Rake of $1.11 from pot 1
      DarkNephilim shows [6s 2s]
      DarkNephilim has Straight, 6 high
      poker2612 mucks
      DarkNephilim wins $21.14 with: Straight, 6 high
      poker2612 laughs his *** off.

----------------------------------------------------
      Knew I had bluff-catcher, but had a read on a fish.

Seat 1: rivermestupid - $74.15
      Seat 2: pantelgr - $48.51
      Seat 3: sepp26 - $28.81
      Seat 4: JojjeAA - $73.06
      Seat 5: MrRelaxed007 - $207.07
      Seat 6: poker2612 - $50
      Moving Button to seat 4
      MrRelaxed007 posts small blind ($0.25)
      poker2612 posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [Ad 6d] to poker2612
      rivermestupid folds
      pantelgr calls $0.50
      sepp26 folds
      JojjeAA folds
      MrRelaxed007 calls $0.50
      poker2612 raises to $2
      pantelgr laughs out loud.
      pantelgr calls $2
      MrRelaxed007 folds
      Dealing Flop [8h Ah Ks]
      poker2612 checks
      pantelgr bets $0.50
      poker2612 calls $0.50
      Dealing Turn [Js]
      poker2612 checks
      pantelgr bets $5.50
      poker2612 calls $5.50
      Dealing River [2h]
      poker2612 checks
      pantelgr bets $16.50
      poker2612 calls $16.50
      Taking Rake of $2.47 from pot 1
      pantelgr shows [9h 7d]
      pantelgr has High Card: Ace
      poker2612 shows [Ad 6d]
      poker2612 has One Pair: Aces
      poker2612 wins $47.03 with: One Pair: Aces
      -----------Dealing Cards--------------------
      Dealing [Js As] to poker2612
      Voorzitterr folds
      flopaluer calls $0.50
      calvin5676 folds
      poker2612 raises to $3
      IamTheLaw folds
      iclark1982 calls $3
      flopaluer calls $3
      Dealing Flop [7s Qh Ac]
      iclark1982 checks
      flopaluer bets $1.50
      poker2612 raises to $5
      iclark1982 calls $5
      flopaluer calls $5
      Dealing Turn [9d]
      iclark1982 checks
      flopaluer checks
      poker2612 bets $41.75 (all-in)
      iclark1982 calls $36.32 (all-in)
      flopaluer folds
      Returning $5.43 to poker2612 uncalled
      poker2612 shows [Js As]
      iclark1982 shows [Kd Jd]
      Dealing River [9s]
      poker2612 has Two Pairs: Aces, 9s
      poker2612 wins $93.89 with: Two Pairs: Aces, 9s

As well, had a quite good read here, knowing how loose they are. Nice showdown... :f_love:
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Last Hand #960902697
      Game Type: HOLD'EM
      Limit Type: NO LIMIT
      Table Type: RING
      Money Type: REAL MONEY
      Button is at seat 2
      Seat 1: MadeUfold - $60.65
      Seat 2: poker2612 - $50
      Seat 3: rastahh - $67.71
      Seat 4: DarkNephilim - $48.75
      Seat 5: Ginge16 - $50
      Seat 6: iapostol - $31.39
      Moving Button to seat 3
      DarkNephilim posts small blind ($0.25)
      Ginge16 posts big blind ($0.50)
      poker2612 posts $0.50
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [Ah Kh] to poker2612
      iapostol raises to $2
      MadeUfold folds
      poker2612 raises to $7
      rastahh folds
      DarkNephilim folds
      Ginge16 folds
      iapostol calls $7
      Dealing Flop [Qh Ad 2d]
      iapostol checks
      poker2612 bets $43 (all-in)
      iapostol calls $24.39 (all-in)
      Returning $18.61 to poker2612 uncalled
      poker2612 shows [Ah Kh]
      iapostol shows [As 2s]
      Dealing Turn [Jh]
      Dealing River [8s]
      poker2612 has One Pair: Aces
      iapostol has Two Pairs: Aces, 2s
      iapostol wins $60.53 with: Two Pairs: Aces, 2s
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Button is at seat 1
      Seat 1: MadeUfold - $59.90
      Seat 2: poker2612 - $49.25
      Seat 3: rastahh - $23.31
      Seat 4: DarkNephilim - $98.25
      Seat 5: Ginge16 - $46.25
      Seat 6: iapostol - $58.36
      Moving Button to seat 2
      rastahh posts small blind ($0.25)
      DarkNephilim posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [Ac 9d] to poker2612
      Ginge16 calls $0.50
      iapostol calls $0.50
      MadeUfold calls $0.50
      poker2612 raises to $3
      rastahh raises to $5.50
      DarkNephilim folds
      Ginge16 calls $5.50
      iapostol folds
      MadeUfold calls $5.50
      poker2612 calls $5.50
      Dealing Flop [9h Kc 8s]
      rastahh bets $17.81 (all-in)
      Ginge16 folds
      MadeUfold folds
      poker2612 calls $17.81
      poker2612 shows [Ac 9d]
      rastahh shows [Ah Qd]
      Dealing Turn [5h]
      Dealing River [3h]
      Taking Rake of $2.93 from pot 1
      rastahh has High Card: Ace
      poker2612 has One Pair: 9s
      poker2612 wins $55.69 with: One Pair: 9s
      Seat 1: MadeUfold - $54.40
      Seat 2: poker2612 - $81.63
      Seat 3: rastahh - $0
      Seat 4: DarkNephilim - $97.75
      Seat 5: Ginge16 - $40.75
      Seat 6: iapostol - $57.86

Again a perfect read I think.

For everyone who is going to shout:"You moron aggro-monkey, go learn ABC, LAG is too complicated for your brain" - I want to develop my skills in poker as soon as possible, and ABC doesnt teach you about reads, overbets and stuff.
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      Ok, I am starting my norml 2 hour session on PKR. Bankroll is 3083$. Will post hands as usual.

HERO CALL #2
      Button is at seat 6
      Seat 2: pecca69 - $31.88
      Seat 3: Scaarabe - $64.65
      Seat 4: poker2612 - $50
      Seat 5: Whiteshark80 - $19.49
      Seat 6: lasalien - $49.18
      Moving Button to seat 6
      pecca69 posts small blind ($0.25)
      Scaarabe posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [7d 5d] to poker2612
      poker2612 calls $0.50
      Whiteshark80 folds
      lasalien calls $0.50
      pecca69 folds
      Scaarabe checks
      Dealing Flop [Ks 5c 8d]
      DonGiorgio1 brings $35.57 to table 19940686
      Scaarabe checks
      poker2612 checks
      lasalien checks
      Dealing Turn [Ts]
      Scaarabe checks
      poker2612 bets $1
      lasalien calls $1
      Scaarabe folds
      Dealing River [6s]
      poker2612 checks
      lasalien bets $4
      poker2612 calls $4
      Taking Rake of $0.58 from pot 1
      lasalien shows [Qc Js]
      lasalien has High Card: King
      poker2612 shows [7d 5d]
      poker2612 has One Pair: 5s
      poker2612 wins $11.17 with: One Pair: 5s
      Seat 1: DonGiorgio1 - $35.57
      Seat 2: pecca69 - $31.63
      Seat 3: Scaarabe - $64.15
      Seat 4: poker2612 - $55.67
      Seat 5: Whiteshark80 - $19.49
      Seat 6: lasalien - $43.68
      poker2612 acknowledges a nice hand.

----------------------------------------------

Hero call.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Button is at seat 2
      Seat 1: TheBookKeeper - $13.83
      Seat 2: poker2612 - $153.42
      Seat 3: gomesovic - $14.24
      Seat 5: Alkra - $69.70
      Seat 6: Wingtower - $49.25
      Moving Button to seat 3
      Alkra posts small blind ($0.25)
      Wingtower posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [5s 5c] to poker2612
      TheBookKeeper calls $0.50
      poker2612 calls $0.50
      gomesovic calls $0.50
      Alkra folds
      Wingtower checks
      Dealing Flop [4c 9c 2d]
      Wingtower checks
      TheBookKeeper bets $1.50
      GodCash brings $30 to table 19941299
      poker2612 raises to $4.50
      gomesovic chuckles.
      gomesovic raises to $13.74 (all-in)
      Wingtower folds
      TheBookKeeper folds
      poker2612 calls $13.74
      poker2612 shows [5s 5c]
      gomesovic shows [Kc Tc]
      Dealing Turn [Jh]
      Dealing River [3d]
      Taking Rake of $1.56 from pot 1
      gomesovic has High Card: King
      poker2612 has One Pair: 5s
      poker2612 acknowledges a nice hand.
      poker2612 wins $29.67 with: One Pair: 5s
      gomesovic chuckles.

-------------------------

My thoughts: on flop I probably behind the open-raiser but ahead of shortstack. I had a read that 80% of the time he will bluff/draw here. So I was a slight favourite. I called as was thinking everyone folds. Got insta-call. Turn a 9, sweet card, gives me outs for a full house and I am now ahead of overpairs, which will probably pay me off. I pushed as kinda thought he was drawing. If he would have a set or over he would push flop.
      --------------------------------------------
      Button is at seat 4
      Seat 1: tallan666 - $18.56
      Seat 2: poker2612 - $82.36
      Seat 3: gomesovic - $15.99
      Seat 4: evercreech - $53.50
      Seat 5: Alkra - $61.17
      Seat 6: Wingtower - $49
      Moving Button to seat 5
      Wingtower posts small blind ($0.25)
      tallan666 posts big blind ($0.50)
      Shuffling Deck
      Dealing Cards
      Dealing [9h Jh] to poker2612
      poker2612 calls $0.50
      gomesovic folds
      evercreech calls $0.50
      Alkra folds
      Wingtower raises to $3
      tallan666 calls $3
      poker2612 calls $3
      evercreech calls $3
      Dealing Flop [3h Tc 9c]
      Wingtower checks
      tallan666 bets $15.56 (all-in)
      poker2612 calls $15.56
      evercreech calls $15.56
      Wingtower folds
      Dealing Turn [9d]
      Wingtower rebuys $4
      poker2612 has requested more time
      poker2612 bets $63.80 (all-in)
      evercreech has requested more time
      evercreech is using the time bank
      evercreech has 14 seconds remaining in the time bank
      evercreech calls $34.94 (all-in)
      Returning $28.86 to poker2612 uncalled
      tallan666 shows [4s 5s]
      poker2612 shows [9h Jh]
      evercreech shows [Qc Ac]
      Dealing River [Js]
      evercreech has received 1 additional seconds in the time bank [15 total seconds]
      poker2612 has Full House, 9s over Jacks
      poker2612 wins $69.88 from side pot #1 with: Full House, 9s over Jacks
      poker2612: YES
      poker2612 wins $55.68 with: Full House, 9s over Jacks
      poker2612: ship it baby
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      UPDATE: Heh, I played whole night, so about 4 2hour session. From the start was optimistic but after I got to -80$. Second session started with NL100, firstly got -50$ on second session, but afterall closed it with 100$ profit. Third session was very unsucessfull, again I went like -60$. Last session was nice as I got AA 3 times and KK 3 times. :D So firstly I went for like +400(LOL) but after lost 2 stacks by badbeat, my top 2 pairs by set and KK by AK allin Pre. After I won those 2 stacks back xD . With quad deuces. So, my bankroll is now 3407$ and from now on I am playing Nl100!!!

Hello guys. Yesterday's session went really badly in the evening. I was eventually +165$, but 3 badbeats ruined my day. I finished -12$, but still very happy I am crushing NL50 with at least 50bb/100 hands xD .
      So, I am starting my session now, as always will post hands. Bankroll = 3069$
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      :s_cool: Is someone gonna ever read my blog AND write here something? :f_cry: :f_confused:
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Perhaps they don't like monkey xD ?

Change the name :P ?

LoL 50bb/100

sick rate >_<!

Just change my limit to NL5 i got 30bb/100 during my 1st 2k hand then i played like shit and got to 3bb/100 lol from 30$ to 7$ profit T_T

Welcome back :D !

Ah you should search for a hand converter xD
    • Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      X( X( X( Sick badbeats made my day yesterday I am back t o 3015$. As I said I will cashout soon, I did made a request today and it is already completed. Cant wait to get my money on thursday and re-deposit 2500$ on iPoker. I will play damn NL50 xD .