Bronze
      hi there do i need 20/20 as i am sure i got the majority right,
      ps is there a way 2 reveiw my answers if not why just asking
  • 5 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello stuk2029,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

You need to get 17/20 correct to pass the quiz. All the answers can be found in the Strategy Articles.

There is no way of reviewing what you got wrong, however you get only 5 attempts so use them wisely!

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • Fermat101
      Fermat101
      Bronze
      I spent lots of time making sure i had the correct answer for EVERY question but still it said i failed the quiz. whats up with that
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fermat101
      I spent lots of time making sure i had the correct answer for EVERY question but still it said i failed the quiz. whats up with that
      Hi Fermat101,

Please re-read the strategy material that we have provided you carefully and don't just use any previous poker experience. You need to approach this with a clear mind and as Jack has already mentioned, we have provided you with everything you need to be able to pass this quiz.
      You only need to get 17 correct answers out of 20 and have 5 attempts at passing.

Good luck, best regards,

Bart
    • Fermat101
      Fermat101
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart. I thought I had done it correctly the first time using the articles. But anyways I took more time this time and have finished it successfully. Thanks!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fermat101
      Thanks Bart. I thought I had done it correctly the first time using the articles. But anyways I took more time this time and have finished it successfully. Thanks!
      Your welcome, nice one. Had every faith in you, well done.

Next step is explained in the following link:

Good luck and welcome again to the community, you'll find it fun here and it's good to have you on board.

Best regards,

Bart