More problems

• sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I sent one copy of my ID a while back, got a reply saying it wasn't sharp enough.

This is it:

"Hello, thank you for the copy of your ID Card. I'm so sorry, but I could not read it. Could you please send us a more sharpened Picture? and we also need a proof of your address and your birthday.

Best regards

Team PokerStrategy"

The birth date and address were on the ID, which probably wasn't visible the first time, but was the second. Now they want another picture of it next to my face? If that's what you wanted then why didn't you say it in the first place?

*sigh*

So I meet their requests then they want more? Why is this...???
  • 20 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sliverika,

Sorry to hear that, yes ideally they should ask for everything they need the first time and not have to keep coming back to you.

I understand your frustration, however it is important to correctly determine your identity, otherwise PokerStrategy will be unable to forward your starting capital to you.

It is a one off check and once completed, you will not be asked to prove it again. Have faith and just provide them with whatever they ask for.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      Thanks. I am going to try to take the picture, but it was hard enough to get the ID card visible by itself, now with my face in the picture it's going to be even harder.
    • fly2dsky
      fly2dsky
      Basic
      hope i wont have this kind of problem T_T
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      ID checks are random so I hope you aren't one of the selected people to go through the process fly. :) I basically emailed them asking if anything could be negotiated because I think two pieces of my ID was more than enough. If not, I will comply with their request, a little annoyed.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Just stick with it guys it really is worth a little patience, really. :)
    • Tabassco
      Tabassco
      Bronze
      you let us wait for this starting cap. like were homelesses

if you keep with that crazy high security checks like you guys are the pentagon of something like that ppl will stop register to this site and probebly wont wait so long and wont send you all this very private information.

im waiting so much time and i send you guys my personal id' and this is the only thing i can send cuz all my papers in hebrew.

what should i do?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Well now u know that nothing comes completely free. Seriously if u can't be bothered with all of this just upload 50$ urself! There's no point in getting on people's backs when they are trying to give u money. Then again I don't remember it saying that all u gotta do is ask and they'll give u the 50$. Be patient and be grateful, otherwise upload ur own money.
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      Who said I wasn't grateful??????????????

I just see all these people getting theirs in a day and I've been waiting 2+ weeks. Can't you see where my frustration might be. I have my own money on PartyPoker too.
    • Tabassco
      Tabassco
      Bronze
      u dont understand .

i trust them at start.
      i gave them my id , and to give someone your id its not so funny.

and they not givin me anything.
      what should i think?

do i know whats going on there?

if i could go back in time believ me i wouldnt give them my id, but i did.
      and now i wont get down from people's backs until i get that.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Guys,

Please be patient, as previously advised, the security procedures are standard and there to protect both yourselves and PokerStrategy.

The starting capital can sometimes take a few days to come through after receipt of acceptable proof of ID and please bear in mind that support do not tend to operate at weekends.

All good things come to those who wait. In the interim period, you can always re-read the strategy material provided which will help you to retain and build on the starting capital when it arrives.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      Maybe the email was automated or something? Because I received it on a Sunday (today)
    • Tabassco
      Tabassco
      Bronze
      i just want to say that i get the starting capital bonus this morning
      and want to say sorry for the massages i sent

thank you very much PSteam.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tabassco
      i just want to say that i get the starting capital bonus this morning
      and want to say sorry for the massages i sent

thank you very much PSteam.
      No problem Tabassco,

See we don't lie, good things come to those who are patient.

Don't forget to keep reading the strategy articles, attend a coaching session etc, to ensure that you don't lose the bankroll but grow it profitably.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker my friend, good luck.

Bart
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I mustve done something wrong on my end because i'm the only one who has had to wait such a long time. would the support notify me if there was an error or is it my responsibility to find it?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sliverika
      I mustve done something wrong on my end because i'm the only one who has had to wait such a long time. would the support notify me if there was an error or is it my responsibility to find it?
      Hi sliverika,

In your particular case (just going by your original post as moderators do not have access to your account details), you stated that the support team asked for additional photos and more clearer images.

In this situation, obviously the emphasis is on you to provide support with whatever they have requested from you. They cannot/will not proceed with issuing your starting capital until they have everything they requested from you and have confirmed your identity.

Please allow a few days after sending them the correct documentation to allow the checks to go through.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      This is getting out of hand, honestly. They just sent another message explaining that it still wasn't clear enough. I'd love to send you guys the copy just so you could see how easily readable it is. I just give up.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      This is getting out of hand, honestly. They just sent another message explaining that it still wasn't clear enough. I'd love to send you guys the copy just so you could see how easily readable it is. I just give up.

Hi sliverika,

It would be a shame if you give up and we do honestly appreciate your frustration, however unless support receive satisfactory proof that they are happy with, there is nothing we can do.

Maybe try again setting any camera/scanner to it's higest possible quality setting.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      Do you have an email where you could tell them what it says. They should trust you.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Do you have an email where you could tell them what it says. They should trust you.
      No sliverika, I'm not an Admin working for PokerStrategy, I'm just a moderator.

You would need to contact the support team as advised.

Good luck,

Bart