Party poker bonus

• beno12
      beno12
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have bonus on partypoker, i did not clear bonus yet. I read, for the party poker bonus i must collect 300 basic PartyPoints to clear the bonus.

Now I ask you if I make deposit (The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.) that mean the bonus will expire and I lose my 50$ or not?

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi beno12,

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you would lose the bonus by depositing your own money. You do of course however a time scale with which to clear the bonus, full details are provided in this link.

Partypoker will remove your bonus if you take all of bankroll to the tables at once or it drops below a couple of dollars. As long as you have already earnt 300 party points, this can however be reset by speaking to the support team.

Hope this helps. Best regards,

Bart
    • marrynka33
      marrynka33
      Bronze
      Hello,

to pokerstrategy I did qiuz and fulfilled all conditions for 50dol bonus. I sent all my mail ID data and still do not have to account 50dol. I have not any money through the deposit did not.

Please help.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marrynka33
      Hello,

to pokerstrategy I did qiuz and fulfilled all conditions for 50dol bonus. I sent all my mail ID data and still do not have to account 50dol. I have not any money through the deposit did not.

Please help.
      Hi marrynka33 and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Please be patient, it can sometimes take a few days for the starting capital to come through.

Until then, please keep an eye on your email and support tickets, as support might try to get in touch with you with any questions/further information they require.

Best regards,

Bart