party poker starting captial

• 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bluffalot123,

Sorry to hear that you have lost your starting capital. Unfortunately you will only receive the second part of the bonus if you manage to gain sufficient Party points as detailed in this important post.

You can of course deposit your own funds to carry on playing or cashing in freerolls can help to start up a bankroll again. Alternatively, we do have a Tell A Friend scheme (click on the details in my signature).

Keep reading the strategy articles and try to plug any leaks in your game to ensure that you retain and build on any future bankroll.

Good luck, best regards,

Bart
    • bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      the thing is i didnt lose the starting cap got $45 just lost the actual bonus details in the bonus page.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bluffalot123
      the thing is i didnt lose the starting cap got $45 just lost the actual bonus details in the bonus page.
      This will occur if you take all of your BR to the tables at the same time. As long as you have earnt 300 party points, you can contact support and have it reset.

They will not however be able to reset the timescale etc if it already expired.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      poker strategy support or party poker support?
      and im 100% sure i never took my br 2 tables because only play nl2 and $1 sng's....
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      and im 100% sure i never took my br 2 tables because only play nl2 and $1 sng's....
      Hello bluffalot123,

Please contact PokerStrategy Support.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bluffalot,

Do you know why it was removed, because if you didn't lose it by taking your whole bankroll to the tables, then the chances are that you have lost it for good. Maybe it expired or something?

Best regards,

Bart