This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Fr Jj

• nXmaniac
      nXmaniac
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $6,27
      MP2:
      $5,00

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:club:
      MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0,16, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,34) 4:diamond: , 8:club: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,25, MP2 calls $0,25.

Turn: ($0,84) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,64, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1,48
  • 5 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      You posted the same hand twice... I'm assuming you wanted to paste a JJ hand here judging by the title... :)
    • nXmaniac
      nXmaniac
      Bronze
      Sorry about the confusion. It should be ok now.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Once you choose to donk out for some reason that's the way to play it. I'd just check/call the flop and check/fold the turn myself without further reads.

Hope it helps.
    • nXmaniac
      nXmaniac
      Bronze
      So is checking the flop better in this case? What would be the play afterwards. Most of the times he'll bet and if I call he can 2nd barrel the turn very often and I can't keep calling. Or should I just c/f flop? Isn't it kind of weak?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nXmaniac
      So is checking the flop better in this case? What would be the play afterwards. Most of the times he'll bet and if I call he can 2nd barrel the turn very often and I can't keep calling. Or should I just c/f flop? Isn't it kind of weak?
      once you c/c flop, you hope player isn´t going to barrel any turn and river with worse hands
      I think leading out is fine there. You don´t have to bet always on the turn and river and sometimes hand goes to showdown.