$10.61
      BU:
      $32.21
      BB:
      $10.67
      MP1:
      $7.92

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      MP2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, CO raises to $1.40, 3 folds, MP2 calls $1.30, Hero calls $0.95.

Flop: ($4.35) J, 2, 4 (3 players)
      MP2 folds, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($4.35) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.17, CO calls $2.17.

River: ($8.69) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80.

Final Pot: $12.29.

I bet/fold turn.

edit: What if he bets on the flop?
  • 3 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Pre-flop: Raise/fold OR raise/4bet. Never call a 3bet out of position on these stakes, especially not with Tens. If this guy has been making constant 3 bets you could 4bet him, under normal circumstances I'm folding here cause Tens are almost always behind on his range here.

As played your turn bet makes no sense... why are you gonna bet there all of a sudden? You can't really represent anything here regardless of the fact that villains at NL10 are just bad and you can't really represent hands against them anyway. On top of that you don't have initiative and you've got 2nd pair so I'm trying to see if I can get to showdown and see if my hand is good (which I doubt it is).

On the river you have to call his bet I think. He's often gonna have you beat I think but for that price I don't think you can fold anymore.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Stats on villian?

I don't think villians range can contain many J's here, unless it's like JJ, or AJs if he's a bit of a light 3 bettor. So if he cbet I'd probably call one bet and fold turn to further action.
      Given the way it's played it kind of looks like his range is waited towards AQ/AK :heart: :heart: which would explain the call on the turn.

AA/KK/QQ is a huge part of his range too but these are hands villians are going to want to bet-bet-bet with, especially given the FD that's out there.

And given his range of like JJ+,ATs+,KQs,AQo+ we're basically flipping so..

I think your line is fine, turn is a little iffy, for a half pot sized bet he's not going to fold too many hands.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think 4betting preflop is vastly overplaying TT at this point. I'd like raise/call a lot more if MP2 had a real stack but i still don't think it's a mistake if CO can do that with AK. Folding seems a bit weak but it's not a mistake either at nl10, playing less marginal stuff out of position will win you money.

Postflop MP2 did us a favor by getting out of the way. I'm fine with the turn bet heads-up if you do it for value, meaning you think he checked back A-high and will call a half pot bet with it just for kicks. As a bluff it's worthless. The river is close getting more than 5:1. You're probably toast since the beginning but on the off chance you aren't, calling is okay.

Hope it helps.