Bonus 50$

• DzenoHzSA
      DzenoHzSA
      Basic
      Hello everyone.
      I am new here,i passed the quiz 5 days ago but i didnt get my bonus at fulltiltpoker :(

Can some1 pls help me about it ??
  • 6 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DzenoHzSA,

I answered you in this thread -> Passed quiz didnt get 50$ ??

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • sawuradze
      sawuradze
      Basic
      its been 3 days now...still nothing, maby i did somthing wrong-maby not.....aniway name is STEN, helo everione !!!!

and.........
      :baby: where´s my money!!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello sawuradze,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • geoleblanc
      geoleblanc
      Bronze
      you sure it was the right site as i just did the Quiz today but it is for pacific poker check pacific poker i think it is there
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Well i just got my $50. From my experience take a look, have you made all steps required? Platform choose, ID check there you need to identify that it's you actually, and only when you check everything, make a support message to PS asking if anything wrong you did. And stay in touch. For me it took like 3-4 days to do everything correct.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by geoleblanc
      you sure it was the right site as i just did the Quiz today but it is for pacific poker check pacific poker i think it is there
      Hi geoleblanc,

Members can choose from a wide range of platforms (with an occasional exception if platforms do not operate in certain countries/territories).

p.s. Great advice Metahand, thanks for posting :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,

Bart