This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25 BSS few sucky hands

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $17.50
      Hero:
      $25.50
      BU:
      $5.65

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , J:spade:
      7 folds, BU raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, BB calls $2.00, BU calls $1.50.

Flop: ($6.75) T:heart: , 9:club: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $4, BB calls $4.00, BU raises to $3.40 (All-In).

Turn: ($18.15) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($18.15) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, BB raises to $11.25 (All-In), Hero calls $5.75.

Final Pot: $40.65

Duuuh ..i am totally lost in this hand. The shortstack steals too often , so i reraise him but the kinda tight BB cold calls me. I bet on flop with my OESD and on turn i check to try to induce a bluff or something. Then the horrible river comes... :x I need help on every street.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $21.40
      MP1:
      $14
      UTG+2:
      $21.43
      SB:
      $5.45

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5:club: , 6:club:
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls $0.25, MP1 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.25, BU folds, SB raises to $0.50, BB folds, UTG+2 calls $0.25, MP1 calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

Flop: ($2.25) 7:diamond: , 3:club: , T:club: (4 players)
      SB bets $1, UTG+2 calls $1.00, MP1 calls $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

Turn: ($6.25) K:spade: (4 players)
      SB bets $1, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($9.25) A:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.25, MP1 raises to $3.00, Hero raises to $12.50, SB folds, MP1 raises to $11.50 (All-In).

Final Pot: $33.50

I limp my small suited connector from late pos , and then i have to call the minraise due to good odds. Now the question is , do i put my opponent all-in on the river after he reraised this minbet from SB? He has a very low aggresion factor.

Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $49.35
      MP1:
      $25.60

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:spade: , K:club: . CO posts a blind of $0.25.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.75, 4 folds, MP1 calls $1.50, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($4.35) T:diamond: , Q:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $2, Hero raises to $6.00, MP1 calls $4.00.

Turn: ($16.35) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $17.85 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $34.20

This is a trouble hand and there is one more point : 2 hands ago , i stacked that guy , where he got the nut straight on flop , but slowplayed it and lost to my flush on the river. Should i have played the hand any differently if we also take that read in mind?
  • 7 replies
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Hand 1:
      Since he steals alot preflop was probably allright but I wouldnt do a continuationbet after I missed if that tight BB called.

Hand 2:
      I'd call the river, you dont have a monster at all.

Hand 3:
      To be honest I have no idea. Guess you have to try to put him on a hand.
      Would he call you with AQ? Then you're ahead. But his play on the turn is so weird.
      I think he's holding 10s and would fold aswell.
    • klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      hey undercover, how are u able to display stack size ? i cant seem to find this option in the newest version of grabem.
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      i have to restart the program every time i want to import a hand , and then the bar for stacks , stats etc is displayed properly (usually)
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      1: look like BB have KQ, maybe in turn you must bet a potsize the flop is good for you but is good for the villain, flop was ok a contbet waiting make your monster, in the river you have goods pot odds then call is a good choice even if you are beaten :(
      2: fold on river you have flush but a weaker flush maybe the 12th nuts ;)
      3:J9s ??? he has a low rate of agression ...so sick....BUT the fold is a good exit
    • klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      i have to restart the program every time i want to import a hand , and then the bar for stacks , stats etc is displayed properly (usually)
      sweet.. that worked ty :)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      woohoo i want a pro evaluation too :D
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      here you are xD

1) does he really have 0 pfr? whats his real pfr and ats ?

preflop is ok if you have that read. flopplay is good as well. on the turn you should bet!!!!!!!!!! you cant afford a freecard. you have to protect against a set, twopairs etc. these hands will check behind if you just check to them.

2) the bet on the river is too small to just call here. he ll play a twopair the same way. nh.

3) you have to raise more on the flop. about $9. is 0.5 AF correct? in your case then you can think about folding the turn. if not, i'd definitely call the turn. he ll have a flushdraw or some other worse hand way too often. if you raise more on the flop, you can call an allin on the turn very easily.