Passed quiz didnt get 50$ ??

• DzenoHzSA
      DzenoHzSA
      Basic
      I filled in a quiz pokerstrategy.com I followed instructions and got a passing grade but did not receive a bonus of $ 50. :evil:
      Will I get the money or not? My nickname is DzenoHzSa and im playing on Full Tilt Poker. I hope you can help me? Im looking forward for your answer.

I :heart: Poker
  • 9 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DzenoHzSA,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Regards,

-Jack
    • DzenoHzSA
      DzenoHzSA
      Basic
      i dont have a ticket, all other is ok... What to do now :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DzenoHzSA
      i dont have a ticket, all other is ok... What to do now :D
      Hi DzenoHzSA,

Please be patient, as Jack has explained, it can sometimes take a few days for the starting capital to be allocated to you.

You will probably have received an ID check request. Please ensure that you have forwarded the relevent ID documentation and clear photo's through to security@pokerstrategy.com from your registered email address.

Support team will be in touch if there is a problem or if they need further clarification from you.

Wishing you every success at Full Tilt and look forward to seeing you active in the forums soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      I did all required and i'm still waiting.
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      96 Working Hours remember. Would one get an email once the capital arrives or not?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sliverika
      96 Working Hours remember. Would one get an email once the capital arrives or not?
      Hello sliverika,

Yes you should get an email when you receive the capital. If you are 100% sure that you have checked everything and its all correct then you should create a Ticket for support.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I think I may know the issue. I intially requested PartyPoker, but already had an account.. once I read you couldn't do that, I tried FullTilt.. maybe they think I still want Party or something, not sure. I've emailed them though, guessing it's the same as a ticket.
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      I'm in the same situation...i checked everithing...i made an account to a site never visited before...i sended pictures with me and my id, second e-mail i sended picture with me holding my id...and still no starting capital...and passed much more than 96 hours...i send even 2 new e-mails asking about what is going on and no answer:(
      i reded all the articles from basic and offcourse i can't acces even bronze....i get bored. and sick of waiting.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sliverika
      I think I may know the issue. I intially requested PartyPoker, but already had an account.. once I read you couldn't do that, I tried FullTilt.. maybe they think I still want Party or something, not sure. I've emailed them though, guessing it's the same as a ticket.
      Hello sliverika and BacchusRo,

Sending an email is NOT the same as sending a ticket so i would suggest that you create a ticket.

Best Regards,

-Jack