Dumb Mistake

• MissSecret
      MissSecret
      Bronze
      I first signed up here with the nickname MissSecret, but when I wanted to sign up for PartyPoker the nickname MissSecret was already taken. It means my nickname there is different than here. My nickname at PartyPoker is: MissSecret87. Guess I should have signed up at PartyPoker first.

Should I make a new account here, or can I still get the starting 50$ at this account?
  • 6 replies
    • DaDon84
      DaDon84
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter, you can have diffrent names.
    • maniacmark
      maniacmark
      Bronze
      Haha. I did the exactly the same thing! My party name is maniacmark87.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      write a ticket BEFORE you make the quiz. and explain it there. I'm sure they can change it otherwise the wrong guy gets the money (I doubt it because they probably didn't sign up with the ps.cc code)

thx :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Did you enter a wrong PartyNick in your profile?

If that is the case then like cirith said just write a ticket.

YOu dont have to worry about that as long as you dont pass the quiz challenge.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • MissSecret
      MissSecret
      Bronze
      Thanks for the comments.
      I entered the right PartyNick in my profile. I just have a different nick at this forum. I guess it doesn't matter?
      I think it can't do no harm because else I wouldn't be able to do the quiz at all. Because of the fact you're not allowed to do the quiz if you already had an account.

So I did the quiz and passed. :)
      Now I'll just have to wait and hope MY account (MissSecret87) will get the money and not MissSecret.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ahh ok, got ya

thought you entered a different party account into your profile here at PokerStrategy.

Anyway of course it doesnt matter which nick you have here and which name you have at party.
      The only thing that matters is that you entered the correct partypoker name into your profile here at PS so we can transfer the moeny.

Best regards,
      Stefan