September Special Offer - Instant Cash Credit!

• 24 replies
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      That is something amazing; i instantly get 240 dolars. and get my 8 in few hours...

It is really something big...
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Have to be silver, maybe try
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Pretty useless promo, worth 0$ to me as I can just buy any bonus I want.

(Actually, it is not useless because the 1000$ bonus has a bit better rate than the 4k bonus, but I would still prefer reload bonus or some kind of VPP bonus)
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Pretty useless promo, worth 0$ to me as I can just buy any bonus I want.

(Actually, it is not useless because the 1000$ bonus has a bit better rate than the 4k bonus, but I would still prefer reload bonus or some kind of VPP bonus)
      It's quite good for most players though. I'm Goldstar and can't get any good bonus, but I can get the 3 lowest cash credits for an instant $248.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Geazzee...only went back to pokerstars on augast 27th so im bronzze!

When i hit the requirements for silver & gold will i instantly be upgraded or will i have to wait until the end of the month? Meaning missing out on the bonus...
    • Enomai
      Enomai
      Gold
      Originally posted by jonnyjm

When i hit the requirements for silver & gold will i instantly be upgraded or will i have to wait until the end of the month? Meaning missing out on the bonus...
      It's instant, got myself up to Silver for the first time ever yesterday :D
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Enomai

It's instant, got myself up to Silver for the first time ever yesterday :D
      Are you sure its instant? yesterday was the last day of the month so it may have just been the monthly update.

I hope so though as i'll be silver by the 7th.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      It is instant. If you reach 1200 VPP right now you reach SilverStar right now and only lose it by November 1st.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LgWz
      It is instant. If you reach 1200 VPP right now you reach SilverStar right now and only lose it by November 1st.
      Ok awesome, thanks.

I expect to be gold by the end of the month, but if im not will i have to earn the full 3k VPPs next month? or just the diffrence between silver and gold?
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      I expect to be gold by the end of the month, but if im not will i have to earn the full 3k VPPs next month? or just the diffrence between silver and gold?
      Full 3k. Your VPP count for monthly status is reseted every month.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meiffert
      Full 3k. Your VPP count for monthly status is reseted every month.
      Ok, thanks for the help =)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      This is really nice. I will take advantage of it. It makes about 'rakeback' as much as winning 3.8 times out of 12 210FPP sng's, and far less time and effort - and it's not restricted to T$.

Well worth it IMO.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      this'll prolly get me slated but pokerstars VIP for micros is GAYEH. I got goldstar at the begining of the summer by filling out a survey I shouldnt have....... great. However. After 35K hands playing nl2-5 for 4-5 hours a day I get dropped to bronze and cant even cash an $8 instant bonus even though I have the points. With all due respect to stars (because it is the best site imo) I think they could do a little more to encourage us struggling micro players. 35k hands in 6 weeks says that I am pretty commited to being a "pokerstar". and $8 cashback is nothing against the rake I've payed in that period. I'm not saying that I should be gold or even silver. However if you have the points does it matter what level you are?

I'm playing SnG's now but even then to earn the 1200 points in a month to get silver means playing 19 $3+40's a day, every day for a solid month. silverstar should be attainable to anyone whos prepared to put the time in at any level. not just if ure 4 tabling NL25+

/ end rant

prolly not the most popular opinon i'm sure
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      I have to say s1ndr0me that VIP system on NL2, 5 and 10 is pretty sucky and it is definately something they could improve. But i think as soon as you get to NL25 it starts become useful. Last month i made Silverstar on NL25 SH (BSS) with ease ;)

But on the lower limits dont focus on VIP systems, focus on improving your game, increasing your winrate and moving up the limits rapidly. Once you get to a good level then you can be cocerned with VIP systems and how to get more rakeback and benefits imo ;)

Best Regards and Good luck!

-Jack
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      can i have a link for this, i dont quite get it.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      what don't you get?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      so if i make whatever points in this month i earn that much? thats it?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      no its an instant buy a bonus in the vip store. like in april and may I believe it was.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      IMO you should not play at stars untill you have the volume to make platinumstar / supernova in mid/longterm. I'm fucking around with the gold VIP level and my rakeback sucks hard :tongue: