questions about starting capital !?

• chrysty007
      chrysty007
      Bronze
      so...i passed the quiz i got an e-mail asking the id photo i sent it , i got another e-mail asking more photos, i sent it, on the ticket they told me is a little delay to check the second e-mail with photos and now they tell me to send an e-mail with photos that i already did? this means my e-mails are deleted?
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello chrysty007,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

I actually cant understand why they would ask for the same photos again, however a possible reason may be that the photo's are not good enough quality. Support track hundreds of Starting capital requests and id checks a day so it may also be possible that your email got mixed up with some others.

Resend the requested photo's and i think everything should be fine.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • chrysty007
      chrysty007
      Bronze
      this thing i want to know...if my photos are good or not...in the photo with my id and face the writing on the id should be visible? because i don't have a 2000$ camera.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Again chrysty007,

Just send the photos that were requested in the email. If the email asks for that then thats what you should send. Ideally you should be able to see thats its your id next to your face so please try and send the clearest photo possible. If its not good enough then PokerStrategy will send you an email saying so and will request the photos again but in a better quality.

Best Regards,

-Jack