FPP vs REWARD OR STATUS POINTS?

• mirets
      mirets
      Bronze
      Hello the condition to release my 100 bonus dollars is described as 800 FPP at Pacific. But the FPPs do not exist at Pacific anymore. There are only status and reward points. Which of them and how many do i need to release my bonus?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey mirets,

I take it that you don't have a bonus clearing bar displayed? Usually while clearing a bonus the bonus will be displayed in your Pacific poker account with an indication of how many percent of the bonus you have already cleared.

To answer the specific question; the old 800 FPP limit would be equal to 800 status points- yet the bonus should also be displayed in your account.

I am guessing you created your account after we changed from the $50+$100 bonus at Pacific to the $50 + $300 first deposit bonus system at Pacific which is described in the bonus guides; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/8

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      same problem here. I received the second capital on Pacific and cant find any status bar option. Only the silver star bar promotion.
    • mirets
      mirets
      Bronze
      No there isnt displayed status of my bonus, only displaying points needed to reach silver status..... I got my 50 dollars when status and reward points were already used at pacific... but no displaying of my bonus..
    • mirets
      mirets
      Bronze
      Additionally there wasnt update about 300 deposit bonus when i got my 50 dollars at that time.. it was like 3 weeks ago i guess...