This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Daily Withdrawal Limits ?

• sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      I was wondering how often you can withdraw from full tilt? because i was being a cheap skate (although, i do think its quite a sensible move tbh :P its certainly +EV) and noticed that when you withdraw money from FTP you also gt refunded the £1.50 debit card charge, so instead of withdrawing $240 in one go and getting the £1.50 refunded, i thought i'd withdraw it in 4x$60 to get +£6 ..but it's now saying i've reached my withdrawal maximun for this time period atm and i've only withdrew $60 can i only make 1 per day or something?

Sabo :club:
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Sabo,

Not actually sure to be honest, there's nothing in their FAQ, but guessing from an admin point of view they would have some sort of limit.
      1 a day does however seem quite low, but if that's what it's restricting you to then we'll have to adapt accordingly. Good question to raise.

Roll on tomorrow huh? :D

Bart
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Lol YEah i'll just lift the other $180 tomorrow :P Phone Bill and Car Insurance cant be paid in $60 installments @ a time lmao! :D

Sabo :club: