PokerStrategy training suggestion

• gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      So I was mucking around on the App store on iTunes the other day, looking for some Poker related apps, and I noticed the massive lack of decent poker training software. I was thinking how awesome it'd be if PokerStrategy would convert something like their ICMTrainer into an App for iPhone/iTouch. I'd really love to be able to practice poker theory on-the-go, because generally when I'm at home I want to be playing real tables instead of studying the theory (even though I do recognize the importance of studying theory...).
      It'd be cool if it could have training modes for other playing strategies (SSS, BSS etc etc.) too, but a trainer for one strategy would be awesome. I also think that, due to the lack of any decent training software for iPhone, PokerStrategy would stand to make an impressive profit if it charged even a small amount per App download.

Thoughts guys?
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gedwashere91,

Thank you for the feedback and ideas. While I think the idea itself is quite interesting, I am not sure if it is viable at the moment since our team is concentrating on other software projects such as the Elephant and ICM trainers.

I'll forward the idea however and see how it is received :)

Best regards
      SoyCD