Strategypoints

• 8 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello cveti,

Yes you could sign up to another Pokerroom and deposit your own money. By doing this you could also take advantage of one of the 1st deposit bonuses. More info on them can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Also at the moment, if you sign up to moneybookers via PokerStrategy you will recieve 100 Strategy Points. More info here ---> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/moneybookers

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      is there any way you can have pokerstrategy track your points in a poker room account which you didn't create using PS code?
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      A Bit off topic....

But i think it would be really cool if we could use strategy points to buy add-ons or something. A few other sites do similar things...but i like poker strategy alot more :D So i think it would be a welcome addition.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by archsama
      is there any way you can have pokerstrategy track your points in a poker room account which you didn't create using PS code?
      Hey archsama,

I'm afraid this wouldnt be possible because then the rake lists dont get sent to PokerStrategy and that means that it is not possible to work out how many SP you need. Sorry.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      A Bit off topic....

But i think it would be really cool if we could use strategy points to buy add-ons or something. A few other sites do similar things...but i like poker strategy alot more :D So i think it would be a welcome addition.
      Hey Jonnyjm,

Cool idea, i will pass it on. I think the idea though is that by getting more points you unlock more strategy articles, videos and coaching etc.

Best Regards,

Jack
    • nummyski
      nummyski
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      A Bit off topic....

Hey Jonnyjm,

Cool idea, i will pass it on. I think the idea though is that by getting more points you unlock more strategy articles, videos and coaching etc.

Best Regards,

Jack
      It would be great if you could uses the points also for shop items as alot of other forums of this type do. It Would be great to have site addons , like 25 dollers for x-amount of points, or x amount for a book. and make the shop you have a part of it and expand it. It would make this site awesome if you did this also. :f_love:
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      A Bit off topic....

Hey Jonnyjm,

Best Regards,

Jack
      Thanks for passing it on :)

I understand the main thought is to unlock more articles and coachings etc, but add-ons i feel would be a great edition to the site. Articles etc do have there uses...but only so much. By having add-ons available to purchase players can build there bankrolls up more thus in turn been able to pay higher limits quicker if they have the skill which also will be in pokerstrategys favour as players will generate you more rake.

Maybe if your bronze you can only purchase a $25 add on maybe $50. Silver $50 or $100. Gold $100 or $200. Planinum $400 or $500. etc. By doing this it increases the chances that its profitable for Pokerstrategy to offer this.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      as kingdippy said, the idea behind it is that you use the points and the status to unlock forums and strategy articles and so on.

not that i would mind free cash.