This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] JJ, nl25 sh

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 264092
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $25.44
      BB: $63.95
      CO: $28.78
      Hero (BTN): $24.88

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BTN with J :club: J :diamond:
      CO raises to $0.87, Hero raises to $2.98, 1 fold, BB calls $2.73, CO calls $2.11

Flop: ($9.06) 2 :heart: 6 :club: Q :heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($9.06) T :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $6.50, BB calls $6.50, CO folds

River: ($22.06) A :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $6.25, Hero calls $6.25

CO 21/15/3.0/524h ats 20 cbet 54
      BB 82/39/2.0/239hands he is spewy agro fish

On turn when they all checek to me I think they couldn't have Q here as the CO would bet it on the flop and fish would bet it for sure also I think.

River I don't know if he wants me to fold using A as a scare card or he hit it. Should I call or wait for better spot to take his money?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say, "spewy aggro fish" makes the c/c c/c donk line suspicious for a bluff on his part unless you know he plays his draws passively as he would likely have fired before the river with it when you all checked, so i wouldn't discard the possibility of him having Qx entirely.

Getting more than 4:1 it's probably worth a call on the off chance he plays a busted draw like that, but you'll see badly "slowplayed" hands there too, and random Ax floats with or without a busted draw to go with it. If you catch him making what looks like a thin (but wrong) valuebet with something like Tx, note it down it will help in the future.

Hope it helps.