Stats Interpretation

• csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Ive just started using PT and my stats have highlighted some areas i need to work on mainly blind defense and stealing. I've noticed my WTS is in the low 30's and my won at showdown percentage is prett high at 58% yet i am still losing.

Im worried that i must be missing out on value and hence winning small pots and losing big ones....or is it possible this is just variance as i feel im running bad but the stats dont seem to fit.
  • 3 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      How much hands did you play?
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      about 6k
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      6k hands is not that much

First of all the typical thing that i want to say is that you should not rely to much on your PT stats. Try to play every hand perfectly!

WTS and WonatSD are quite normal. In general it is like this the more often you are going to see a showdown the more your Won@SD will go down.

Of course winning big pots can have a great impact on your overall earnings.

One of my largest mistakes has been that i called a lot of unnecessary flops and turns and i folded on the river.

So this mistake is very hard to find within your PT stats but it will cost you a lot of money. Since i had a normal WTS and a very good WON@SD but i lost to much money on calling stupid flops or turns.

This could be one reason for your overall looses.