One simple question.

• vilmantas
      vilmantas
      Bronze
      Hello, I've played with my 50$ bonus for arround 3 months. Screwed up alot (you know beginners) and recently had an enormous ammount of badbeats which made me lose the remaining stack. I really believe my game has improved and I am seriously considering depositing some money of my own but the question is: if I deposit my 25$ will pokerstrategy withdraw it because I lost 50?
  • 6 replies
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vilmantas
      Hello, I've played with my 50$ bonus for arround 3 months. Screwed up alot (you know beginners) and recently had an enormous ammount of badbeats which made me lose the remaining stack. I really believe my game has improved and I am seriously considering depositing some money of my own but the question is: if I deposit my 25$ will pokerstrategy withdraw it because I lost 50?
      Simple answer - No ..
      BTW. I recommend depositing more and looking for some nice 1st deposit bonus :f_cool:
    • vilmantas
      vilmantas
      Bronze
      That would mean creating new account, right?
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vilmantas
      That would mean creating new account, right?
      Depends on where you are playing .. Try to contact the site's support for information about first deposit bonuses .. If it does not provide one, than you can create an account on different site (or play without the bonus ofc)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello vilmantas,

If you now deposited you would not lose the deposit amount. Like Augustus said you could also take advantage of a first deposit bonus. On most sites the starting capital doesnt count as a first deposit and you could use a code and get a 1st deposit bonus. More info on that can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best Regards and Good Luck,

-Jack
    • vilmantas
      vilmantas
      Bronze
      Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it.

Edit: By the way, is it even possible to get a second starting capital? Thank you in advance.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      second starting capital isnt possible.

try hitting them bonuses

and referring a friend..