This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Educational tables on Full Tilt

• RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Yesterday on NL50 fullring there were some tables labeled E. When I joined a message appeared stating that this tables are used to record sessions of their professionals and that I must agree to have my hands showed in the material they produce (or something like that since I didn't read it very carefully since i was multitabling).

Has anyone noticed those tables before? I didn't see any name player on them, but I also have avatars turned off so maybe some things don't display (like a special avatar).

Does anyone for what are those hands used. Articles, tutorials?

Am I gonna be famous??? :f_eek:

Just kidding obviously :)
  • 8 replies
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      more than likely these will be used for the full tilt academy sessions and lessons so u could see yourself on a video on the site
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      These tables have been there way before the FTP Academy was implemented, so my guess is that it's probably used to make videos for StoxPoker and/or CardRunners. But I'm not sure.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Well I readed the info. If you play against one of their pros you can get a bonus to clear for 25bb of the limit you played. Pretty sweet.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Hey, but remember the Pro won't be playing with his original red account. That's because people usually don't play the same against pros.

So you must be playing a pro with his alias account. And the bonus its sweet. Who doesn't love free money?
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Yes I saw that info. I'll try to watch the videos when they come out. they should be interesting anyway since they are for the game and limit I play. I just hope I haven't done anything stupid (or at least that I sucked the pro out).
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I hope i do suckout. Then maybe some people stop saying that Full Tilt is rigged. Geez!
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      those tables are the worst ever...people joining are mostly donks trying to show of their stupid plays to a pro or donk him for mega ego boost :) i played it once it lasted 12 hands till i got aa and reraised pf there were 5 people in instantly and of course T4s won the pot...stay of them unless you are a donk :f_biggrin:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      those tables are the worst ever...people joining are mostly donks trying to show of their stupid plays to a pro or donk him for mega ego boost :) i played it once it lasted 12 hands till i got aa and reraised pf there were 5 people in instantly and of course T4s won the pot...stay of them unless you are a donk :f_biggrin:
      im actually now consiudering exactly the opposite