[NL2-NL10] AQo nl2

• JaneBibu
      JaneBibu
      Bronze
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($0.34)
      MP2 ($2.51)
      CO ($3.92)
      SB ($3.31)
      UTG ($2.05)
      MP1 ($2.13)
      BB ($2.10)
      UTG+1 ($2.16)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, Q
      UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.12, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.29) 6, 9, 2 (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.23, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.29

Villains stats
      VPip 16/ PFR 11/ AF 2/ WTSD 27/

What stats should I be looking at in this kind of situations?
      It seems to happen alot :(

And, what if villains checked and i made a 1/2 cbet and villain called, and checked the turn? should i bet again on the turn or take a free card?
  • 2 replies
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JaneBibu
      What stats should I be looking at in this kind of situations?
      It seems to happen alot :(
      No stats, really (you can look for donk bet vs. the preflop raiser, but I don't like calling until I see him doing this with air). Nice hand, you played it right. On the flop you have a trash hand, so you fold to a bet.

Originally posted by JaneBibu
      And, what if villains checked and i made a 1/2 cbet and villain called, and checked the turn? should i bet again on the turn or take a free card?
      You check the turn behind, unless you improve (by hitting the Ace or a Queen).
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Jane!

You should be looking (at a big sample) at donkbet%, AF flop, AFq flop, WTSD

But here it is simple, you fold to his donkbet since gambling with only 6 outs isn't really +EV

Furthermore if villain checks, you shove as a cbet. a cBet would be like $0.2 and your remaining stack on the Flop is $0.26

Best regards,
      Gerv