This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo nl2

• JaneBibu
      JaneBibu
      Bronze
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($0.34)
      MP2 ($2.51)
      CO ($3.92)
      SB ($3.31)
      UTG ($2.05)
      MP1 ($2.13)
      BB ($2.10)
      UTG+1 ($2.16)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, Q
      UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.12, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.29) 6, 9, 2 (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.23, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.29

Villains stats
      VPip 16/ PFR 11/ AF 2/ WTSD 27/

What stats should I be looking at in this kind of situations?
      It seems to happen alot :(

And, what if villains checked and i made a 1/2 cbet and villain called, and checked the turn? should i bet again on the turn or take a free card?
  • 2 replies
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JaneBibu
      What stats should I be looking at in this kind of situations?
      It seems to happen alot :(
      No stats, really (you can look for donk bet vs. the preflop raiser, but I don't like calling until I see him doing this with air). Nice hand, you played it right. On the flop you have a trash hand, so you fold to a bet.

Originally posted by JaneBibu
      And, what if villains checked and i made a 1/2 cbet and villain called, and checked the turn? should i bet again on the turn or take a free card?
      You check the turn behind, unless you improve (by hitting the Ace or a Queen).
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Jane!

You should be looking (at a big sample) at donkbet%, AF flop, AFq flop, WTSD

But here it is simple, you fold to his donkbet since gambling with only 6 outs isn't really +EV

Furthermore if villain checks, you shove as a cbet. a cBet would be like $0.2 and your remaining stack on the Flop is $0.26

Best regards,
      Gerv