When will my Account be prepared for the real money?

• Calvenito
      Calvenito
      Basic
      Hey ,

I have read the last article about the 50 bucks which didnt arrived on the PartyPoker account in the 48 hour timewindow.

I have the same problem and therefore like to ask what the problem with my Account could be?

sincerely Calvenito

Ps: I cant write direct email to anyone because the emailprogramm cant detect the correct host. Sorry for the inconvinience
  • 7 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi,

actually you will be informed via our ticket system if there are any problems with your account also you should check your email spam directory...

You can find the ticket system on the top left corner of our main site when you are logged in.

When you received an e-mail you can also write a ticket and explain the problem that you can not send an email so any further communication will be made over our ticket system.

Unfortunatly i cant see any details what the problem could be since our support team already left the office.

So i can have a look at it tomorrow but contacting our support team by yourself will work much quicker....

Typical problems are:

1) you did not enter your PartyPoker account, you entered a wrong PartyPoker account name

2) or you forgot to enter all necessary data into your profile.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Calvenito
      Calvenito
      Basic
      Hey Stefan ,

since i do read the other Threads before i made sure all my Data was complete and correct .

The only thing which might cause trouble is , that i tried to get here with various accounts but since i didnt filled in ALL rquired Data on PartyPoker only this account became valid.

I know its my mistake but i didnt activate the others on PartyPoker so this shouldnt be a too big issue?

Anyway i have written a ticket and nobody dealt with it so far( the ticket lasts from my very fast day there ).

Maybe my Account is blocked or im on a blacklist or something?

Really would appreciate if you could have a look at it.

with best regards
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      K i will have a look at it but when you used various accounts before i am quite sure you got an id-check.

We do these checks to protect us against people who want to abuse our offer.

So actually you should get a mail with further instructions.

But i can just tell you more details tomorrow.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Calvenito
      Calvenito
      Basic
      Hey Stefan ,

any news regarding my problem?

thank you in advance :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yap as i thought you got an id-check.

You got further instructions via e-mail so perhaps check your spam directory.

If you can not find the e-mail or you have problems communicationg via mail then you
      can write a msg via our ticket system and tell them about your problems.
      Then you can send all necessary data via the ticket system...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Calvenito
      Calvenito
      Basic
      Hey stefan , its me again;
      my various email accounts have been empty and so i wrote a ticket now in hope this will help me further.
      Thank you for your time , patience and also effort stefan, its greatly appreciated.

regards
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ill go to the support and will tell them to send the mail again also.

Just to be sure you will get it...

Best regards,
      Stefan