Just started!

• enzo18
      enzo18
      Bronze
      Hi all just started new to this,any advice for me? Even basic addvise welcome!.I have played a bit online for fun ,but came accross this sight and
      said id try to learn a bit and take it seriously,and see where it takes me!
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi enzo18 & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

The only advice I would give is to really explore the PokerStrategy site as there are so many strategy guides, videos, free live coaching sessions etc available to members.

In addition, we have a great community with lots of friendly, helpful members that love to help other members out.

Take your time to read through the strategy section, the more you absorb, the more your understanding of the game will improve.

We all wish you the very best of luck and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MarkTheDuck
      MarkTheDuck
      Basic
      Right just completed the quiz and I'm here looking forward to this, so is this a sponsorship site? do we have to give you a percentage of the profits or have you just gave me money for nothing?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkTheDuck
      Right just completed the quiz and I'm here looking forward to this, so is this a sponsorship site? do we have to give you a percentage of the profits or have you just gave me money for nothing?
      Hi Mark & welcome.

PokerStrategy doesn't need anything from you my friend, it provides free starting capital to you and also provides lots of additional material free of charge.
      PokerStrategy earn income through the poker platforms and the rake you generate when playing. Full details are on this page.

It's all good my friend, in the words of Dire Straits... money for nothing & your chicks for free#

# errr PokerStrategy aren't actually able to provide you with free chicks, but never say never ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey MarkTheDuck,

Nope this site is completely free. The $50 is free and there are no future terms or conditions to it. PokerStrategy makes it money by taking a % of the rake you pay the pokerroom. You would have payed this rake anyway, PokerStrategy just gets some which means the Poker site gets less.

However in return the more rake you pay the higher your PokerStrategy status will go and with this it means you unlock more Strategy content like Coachings, Articles and Videos.

PokerStrategy Business model can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

More information on Strategy points--> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/rewards

Best Regards,

-Jack

Looks like you get 2 mods instead of 1! Dammit Bart you got there first :s_evil: Good Luck!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Mods are like buses, you may not think we are there, but then you get several along at the same time.

:D :D :D

Bart
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Lol lol lol

Welcome :D :D !

Don't forget to read the articles and to watch the video :) !

Cheers
    • MarkTheDuck
      MarkTheDuck
      Basic
      That was quick respect, I get it now anyway I've selected Pokerstars but already have an account so can't do that, darn, What do you recommend? Party?

So I download software enter bonus code and do I have to put something in front of my name?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      That was quick respect, I get it now anyway I've selected Pokerstars but already have an account so can't do that, darn, What do you recommend? Party?

So I download software enter bonus code and do I have to put something in front of my name?
      Hi Mark,

You don't need to put anything in front of your user name, you just need to follow the instruction page for the relevent platform e.g. for PartyPoker it would be found in this link:

Ensure that you follow this carefully and use the codes/links provided to make sure you are linked correctly. It will ask that you update your details on PokerStrategy too so we know who you are and send the starting capital to the correct player:

All of the associated platforms are good for different reasons and players will all have different views/preferences on which to play. PokerStrategy have a wide selection to choose from.

Good luck, any problems, just shout ;)

Bart
    • MarkTheDuck
      MarkTheDuck
      Basic
      Cheers man I'm on it!
    • kevinanchi1
      kevinanchi1
      Basic
      Hey guys i am Kevin, recently joined here and looking for poker tips and info as i am new to this poker mania :)