Some BSS questions.

• Cpwpoker
      Hi hi xD !

So i have some questions about BSS.

In sss after reaching 25 BB i must change table.

So in BSS when do i bank my winnings?

And also

For both BSS and SSS choosing table with less than 3 short stacker is needed to be profitable?

For the 2nd question i know the answer which is surely yes but just asking as i put "questions" and not question.
  • 2 replies
    • JuiceQuadre

In BSS it depends only on you when you do leave table. It can make you feel very good playing deepstack and to have all ur opponents covered.
      Also it can make you feel uncomfortable if there are more opponents deepstacked and you would feel miserable losing bigstack + you might not have any experience playing deep.
      Therefore its just up to you, but its always better to have all of them covered as long as you got edge on them - more profit expected.

Well its better to play against bigstacks just because you can win more from them. Some shortstacks are fish and are not playing SSS or any other strategy.
      So its definitely better to have the least SS at ur table since then ur expected $ won is higher.

Im a bit drunked, so i hope it helped =)
    • Cpwpoker
      Yup thanks :D !

I was playing BSS and leaving when i have 20 BB xD i BI of SSS

Think i will leave the table when i'm feeling pressured it will be better.

Thanks for your answer.