I need help!!!

• Eugeni678
      Eugeni678
      Bronze
      Hi. I appeal to the English-speaking community. I need help. Example. I am sending you a video poker in English. You should write the whole conversation in the video in English. is all. XXX [Edited by EagleStar88]
      My e-mailt: XXX
  • 3 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      So if I get this right, you want to pay someone to write English subtitles of an English spoken video?
    • Eugeni678
      Eugeni678
      Bronze
      yes. I need all English subtitles in video. XXX [Edited by EagleStar88]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Eugeni678,

It's against the forum rules to discuss any money transfer arrangments, irrespective of the reasons for them.

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!
      It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.

We would be grateful for your co-operation in abiding by these rules and would ask that you do not post this type of arrangement within PokerStrategy.

Many thanks,

Bart